Hungover treats

shitting

what do crave you when you wake up with a mean hangover? On tuesday morning I drove around finding fruit smoothies/frappes and spent over $10. they're so soothing and refreshing.

It'll be late afternoon before I can actually stomach solids. If i got a portugeuse chicken burger now i'd take a couple of bites and then give up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i usually wake up at like 6:20 AM hung the fuck over, then i cook something greasy on my george foreman grill(bacon, portuguese sausage) and eat that shit with the quickness. about 4 minutes later i throw up. but the oil coats my stomach and after i go back to sleep for about half an hour, i will be fine. works every time

cigarettes, sex, and a shower. not to mention 2liters or more of mountain dew. for some reason, it keeps me from pukin but it makes me piss my entire set of organs out. so by after the shower, i'm fairly sober/awake enough to handle the 30minutes of headache

Guest spectr

either more booze/drugs if i am going to keep partying or some miso soup and tea if i want to feel better never sleep on the miso and tea