the cute cat thread.

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Is that a himalayan boogiehands? my family has two.

This is one, his name is Gizmo...

618817_a1a00bddd9_o.jpg

I dont have a pic of their other himalayan, Isabella, but she has these intense ice blue eyes that make her look like a puppet.

This is my cat, when he was a baby:

57788636_2a6672862d_o.jpg

Him now, still just as cute and adorable:

692655131_l.jpg

He's such a ham when it comes to the camera. Once he sees it out all his attention goes to it.

I got a new kitten. It's the most hideous cat ever (all black, super skinny and pointy, and has some crazy bacteria that ate holes on each side of his face, which are now filled with disgusting brown-yellow tendrils of rotten flesh... pics coming) and by far the most hyperactive kitten I've had. He has spent the entire day attacking every single object in my house without rest.

At least he's got personality.

cats are cool i have had a dog before but it bit my top lip half way off twice. shot it.

i have two cats now. burmese ones and they are more social than any dog they play fetch ans meow when they come in to let you know they are home. they wrap themselves round your legs and in the morning they get onto my bedf and fall asleep . a dog would walk around dribbling and getting fuck loads of hair evrywhere and also being smelly.

dogs are dirty. girls like so have a cute cat than any dog .