its quite slow in here today....

boogie hands

....the anniversary of the battle of puebla was last friday, dummies. you people need to get to the office now.

p.s.- this is what comes up when you google image "slacking at work"

caro2.jpg

i think this girl belongs in the smash or trash thread. shes pretty middle of the road. certainly not one that would haunt your dreams but not the best night of your life either. that said id probably smash. what the fuck else do you have to do at 1:42pm on a friday?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck, I missed it.

I would like to use this bored at work opportunity to suggest that no one ever do "stencil art" again. That shit is the weakest crap ever that there ever was ever. No one cares about your stupid, numbfuck artistic statement. I live near a liberal arts college, and that stencil crap is running rampant. If one more kid denounces GWB and the war in Iraq in the form of a spray painted stencil, I'll start shooting random pedestrians with my pellet gun.

trust me hal

you didn't wanna see graphic depiction of african tribal members assfucking with a gargantuan penis (or whatever beast that was)

i hear you on the stencils.

although recently, a friend made one of bush blowing his brains out, and it was a good one.

Guest nutsonmychin!

i have seen some DOPE stencils personally.

i think that the really generic simple letters are boring, but ORFN has made some that i dont even know how it was possible, a city scape and city streets with cable cars an taxis. insane.

but yeah. i like some of them , cool ones tho. not stupid ones.

i think i am gonna go home and make a "Support The Troops" stencil.