Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

the "its friday and i dont have shit to do" thread + bonnaroo

i am way too go at my job. i need a promotion or im going to be really bored for the rest of the year. im so good in fact i just got a free, all expenses paid (including my salary) trip to bonnaroo this year. bonnaroo is pretty much a gathering of crappy music but i did see that radiohead and beck are playing so that is going to be the deal. i guess ill spend the rest of the time baiting trust fund hippie girls with weed. either that or drinking $20 miller lights.

whatever. the point is im the shit at making other people a ton of money and one day ill have the motivation to harness that and make myself a ton of money. rockin.

this is what comes up when you google image "gang signs". this is pretty much a picture of the kid i will never have (because i hate kids....i can shoot for days nigga).

IMG_2025_001.sized.jpg

there was another one of some geek throwing the west side sign and i was going to make a joke about him being from the west side of "gay town" or something stupid like that but i opted not to.

there was another one of some geek throwing the west side sign and i was going to make a joke about him being from the west side of "gay town" or something stupid like that but i opted not to.

This him?

duct08.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now