Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mauro149

WRITERS FROM UK

hi to all, this august im planning to stay a couple of weeks in the uk, mostly in london and edinburgh. im looking for contacts amongst expert graff writers to hit some halls of fame together.

if anyone is interested in looking at my crew's works, here's our site

pls write me via email if youre interested in painting together, i dont know how often i will be on this forum to check for answers.

This is my email

ciao

im looking for contacts amongst expert graff writers to hit some halls of fame together.

ciao

word, so you guys can "wreck shop" huh?

^^^

yo, but you do seem like an expert when it comes to being a jackass

retard.jpg

word' date=' so you guys can "wreck shop" huh?[/quote']

hey dude i apologize but i have no idea of what that expression means. forgive me i'm italiano, pizza mafia mandolino, you know?

i'm not in London but your website has some fuckin dope shit on there!

cheers

do you know anyone form london or edinburgh? even forums where i can catch writers from those areas...? another dude from my crew might be coming along too

ive only gotten a couple of timid answers from people who dont even seem interested in painting together or sharing information about doing some chilled legal painting in ldn.

i wont believe that this forum features only 3 writers in the whole uk.

must i deduce that most british writers consider themselves worthless pussies?

blad im from central london and know were most of the HOF are. I was gonna link you till i read your last post why you gotta diss mans, its maybe cause most people from uk hit streets more than legals.

im not dissing im just presuming: either that, or that the british scene is closed in itself. if you ask the same thing on an italian forum youre gonna have dozens of people asking you to paint together, telling you where to buy cans, bout upcoming jams, etc.

iv emailed you but didnt get a reply. im from around london, and should be around aug time. il be up for some hof painting...

there are a couple but they dont seem to have much activity in them, there is a general UK walls thread, Bristol has a thread, nottingham, London, not sure but none of them really have much activity.

Reminds me I might start posting in the UK walls thread get some more movement in there

there are a couple but they dont seem to have much activity in them, there is a general UK walls thread, Bristol has a thread, nottingham, London, not sure but none of them really have much activity.

Reminds me I might start posting in the UK walls thread get some more movement in there

Do it up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now