MR ABC - QUITTING SMOKING? SAY IT AINT SO!!!

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When I started it was less than a dollar, usually 89 cents after tax then suddenly everywhere was 94 cents... Tonight I bought a carton for $28.48. Pretty big jump for a product that never offers upgrades or new models, unless you count cancer and tumors.

well, still not smoking. go me. have had a drink a couple times since i quit and managed to avoid having a smoke. it was fuckin painful, but i did it. to everyone that said i should smoke herb, fuck that. i quit that shit years ago, much the same way as i did with cigs. one day decided i'd had enough, then i stopped.

If your serious, listen to this..

Realize that you are questioning yourself every second and every breath..Your brain may not be feeling like its old self due to the fact that you stopped giving it something that made it feel all crunchy..Well that part of your brain doesnt know what the fuck its doing your body and your body wont tell you how fucked your are until its too late. By the time its too late, and the smoke inhalation catches up and your diagnosed with a terminal cancer and limp dick..You will still want to live..You'll look at yourself and think: How could I have done that to myself? Being able to live and breath really brings joy to my life, Being dead is going to suck, being dead is just the opposite of being alive..I doubt anyone will miss some pussy of a man who gave his life to feel-good cancerous toxic chemical like nicotine.

Bottom line, If you have the desire to live a long fruitfull life one day after the next you will never smoke that garbage again. Once your that part of brain that used to like destroying your body realizes your not doing it ever again, it will changes its own chemistry to make it so when you smell smoke w/ nicotine in it - you dont feel a craving but you experiance a mild headache as a reminder. You usually dont feel the headache if youve been drinking though, So if your one of those people who drink, but doesnt smoke motherflower,I would highly suggest you stay from any 2nd hand smoke while under the influence of beer. Thats how you get sucked back into it, you start smoking when your in a dunken for some even "stoned" mindstate. To stay away from the cancerstick, you have keep a sound mind when you find yourself in the presence of other people smoking. Just think of those other smokers as people who are truly weak in the head, and also kinda sick in the head. ITs like they have chosen to kill themselves, but want to go out in a really shitty way that makes them get by how crappy thier life is. A smoker is a person who inicates to other that they haveing to live for, and therefore dont want to live on earth with people any longer. The most disgusting part about the whole scam is how inconsiderate smokers can around other non-smokers. "I dont give a fuck if you dont smoke, Im gonna force my habit on you" well, I honestly feel ripping those kinds of fuckheads a new ass..Or atleast kicking them in the leg really hard.. Forcing your way on other people when they agree with it is very wrong. My friend who happens to be a smoker, who smoked with me for a long time while I was still an idiot, wouldnt for one second want anything to do with a person who habitually smokes crack. So I were to go outside and light a crack pipe downwind from him to where he could smellt he cracksmoke he would never want to see me again, because my friend doesnt want to be around people who smoke crack. Not just because its illegal or because its an ugly/hag scene, but because he knows people who get strung out on drugs tend to start stealing fromt hier friends before they go out pursesnatching. Im saying this in hopes that realize Tobacco isnt a really one of those drugs that drag you down in a year or 2 but its even worse, because its one of those drugs you really cant overdose on to ther point of death - but your body will stop working, the brain will be craving it, but your body will be rejecting the way you supply your brain with nicotine. Its really quite fucking stupid when you think of it. You think your indestructable - but 1 gram of nicotine will take you out like nobody's bussiness, its that next smoke - that 1 cheater smoke you put aside thats going to take your life. You only live once, why not try to live forever, as opposed to never. Remember these words I give to you; all who smoke that crappy over-priced poison. If youre serious about living life to the fullest you'll want to stick around till the last minute. Live Fast/Die on your own terms! Not Thiers!

If you ever come to looking for this same advice or another push in the right direction because you relapsed on nicotine I'll tell you to find another friend, because that means I no longer see you as my friend. I wish all the willpower in the world to you, to overcome this truly fucked up habit. Right the government is making you pay them, to kill yourself in way I know you dont want to go out.

And last of all, I should tell you something more then true. Im telling you this because I care about you bro..You fell dwon so, Im offering my hand to help you get back up..;)

It's true - If your serious about kicking the habit, go back to page one and read my thoughts on this topic. I certainly didnt write it out of hate for all the smokers of the world..Just the one who say they want to quit and never do..just that selct group of hypocrits..

maybe you'll just have to quit too. take up binge drinking' date=' then i can share[/quote']

or maybe strictly stick to needle drugs and hopefully i will contract some std, preferably aids or clamidia. then we can share by pooping in eachothers laps???