MR ABC - QUITTING SMOKING? SAY IT AINT SO!!!

Abracadabra

it's true. it's been like 4 days without a beloved marlboro. i honestly don't know what to do with myself. i've been eating flat out. i can't stop. constantly munching from sun up to sun down. my belly's getting big. a packet of cigs now retails for about $10, and i just couldn't hang anymore. when i started smoking a pack of cigs was $1.50. how times change. i feel better having stopped smoking, but i crave a cig 24/7. someone please tell me it'll get easier. tess, holler at a nigga and tell me life will get better.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i recently quit smoking. haven't had one for 10 months. smoked for 10 years. it gets easier every day you stay wit it. i find now that it is more fun trying to not smoke, than it is to actually smoke. but not a day goes by where i don't think about it hardly. could be worse. but i know i'll never start again.

no duck butter. and i have no, absolutely NO intention to quit....although i can see why most people been puttin the habit down, sarcasm is right, itsthe 'cool thing' now a days. example, yesterday i go to get a cup of coffe. the same piece of shit 16yr old i see EVERY morning...doesn't ask me for a smoke. i look at him funny *cuz it brightens up my morning yellin at a 16yr old wanna-be emofagg before work* and he says "Man i quit that stupid smoking. shit is over played, it blackens my lungs and all sorta hazards. plus i wanna get in touch with jesus".....if i wasn't pressed for time. i just might have taken off his homosexual choke chain shit. and stranggled him till his mascera ran and his life ended.

Packet of cigareetes was 1.50 when was that the 70's?

haha.

keep it up son. you dont want to end up like my old lady, had two seperate run ins with ol' cancer and still cant kick the habbit. its easier to quit after only ten years than it will be if you wait any longer. may teh force be with you.

Cigarettes were like a $1.50 just like ten years ago. It's only really been since Bush took office that the price of cigarettes and gas has skyrocketed. I blame Bush for pretty much all my problems in case you haven't noticed.

You're already through the hardest part Mr. ABC. That's the second day. I haven't quit, quit yet, I've taken hiatuses. Another thing you can do to kill cravings is do some push ups or something. Being in the military, endorphins became one of my top drugs.

I'm going to quit someday. I'm damn close now. Just a matter of whether I slip back into a depression or not. When I quit I will either be a) Happy b) A ninja or c) Dead.

Guest nutsonmychin!

the gum works really good i hear.

i think the main thing is being done with somking. i have tried to quit, but then i'd really want a cigarette and i would just smoke one. it sucks. my mom said to me tho that she wanted me to quit because it would break her heart to have to take care of me when i got cancer. that shit fucked me up, so i quit.

but i started again.

and i havent told her.

i need the gum.

no duck butter. and i have no' date=' absolutely NO intention to quit....although i can see why most people been puttin the habit down, sarcasm is right, itsthe 'cool thing' now a days. example, yesterday i go to get a cup of coffe. the same piece of shit 16yr old i see EVERY morning...doesn't ask me for a smoke. i look at him funny *cuz it brightens up my morning yellin at a 16yr old wanna-be emofagg before work* and he says "Man i quit that stupid smoking. shit is over played, it blackens my lungs and all sorta hazards. plus i wanna get in touch with jesus".....if i wasn't pressed for time. i just might have taken off his homosexual choke chain shit. and stranggled him till his mascera ran and his life ended.[/quote']

good to know im not the only one who hasnt quit

and as far as 16 year old emo kids smoking at coffee shops, i cant go to grab a coffee anywhere in honolulu without one of em trying to bum a smoke off me.....lame sauce