Toys paint

z0ne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
aiight man thanks' date=' i didnt even know that it was taken[/quote']

dont worry bout that, its pretty hard to find a name that someone doesnt write. you pretty much have to make up words now... not that ppl have been doin that for years

word, but he's out in the middle of the day bombing his balls off every chance he gets, I see you've posted no pictures of anything you or your boys have done? I'm all good for constructive criticism but not without something to back it up.

ah well

what do U expect... is the toys thread

peace

• 2 weeks later...
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

For the fucking last time, you should not be painting trains until you have painted at least 30 or 40 pieces. Seriously, in a couple of years, if you are still in the game, you will find those 'pieces' just as infuriating to look at as all of us do right now. I am not exagerating anything by saying that shit like this harms the entire scene.

I understand that it takes time to learn, we all did it, and I painted ugly as shit pieces for a good two years before I even started to figure out what I was doing. And I am glad that none of them were on trains.

I say, paint what you wanna paint, when you wanna paint! Let the toys have their fun. Trains are totally different than walls....so I say, practice up on everything you can and get the feel for graff on all mediums!