beardo's saturday night post 11-10-01

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking innocence

sat on the computer trying to convince girls that they should come be with me. im typing this, so obviously it didnt work. (yet.) ive got faith.... someday she'll figure it out... wont you little one?

I remember the days when you used to talk to me on the computer. :o

Guest Pilau Hands

Today I got up early, as I know try to do every Saturday. I need more time everyday, and since they won't give it to me, I have to invent my own by waking up earlier. I then proceeded to...

watch some cartoons with the little brother, clean house, do laundry, study physics, listen to some counting crows, organize drawings and ideas for an imaginary project (i like to keep busy even if it's only in my head), go through photos, and I am now listening to Sinatra and jazz in my toasty warm room with candles around me. ah la dolce vita.

lungamente vive la barba

Indian food for the first time!? Wow, you've really been missing out! What about Ethiopian food? Have you had that? If not - I highly recommend it - it's good. YUM!

If you live near or ever visit the bay area, I will point you to the best Indian spots in the western hemisphere.

went to go pick some girl up , on my way i see a car drivin by dodging cops , car rams into a parked jeep , cops catch up , cops see me , cops think im a suspect from the crashed car , taking in for questioning , they say oops ur the wrong guy , ...never got to pick up the girl

just another average day

Guest imported_Tesseract

I spend the night with a real girl. My girl is perfect, however we didnt had the best time of our lifes, happens to the best of us.

The whole 'beauty hunting' thing got me thinking.

Me, seeking, and silo did a good job.

If you dont get it, you dont deserve it either

You gotta have faith in something.

It makes living tolerable.

drove an hour to school, found out there wasnt class, drove back home, fucked around all day, went to sleep until 8pm, woke up, had some vodka, went to the comedy club, had some newcastle, whisky and a slow ass waitress, a few laughs throw in, came home, made grilled cheeses and had an in depth drunk conversation with my girlfriend...i have to begin my 40 hours of hell again tommorow, fuck me...at least my parents are visiting tonight

went out to the yard with a girl i know, sat by the water and ate a bagel...later on went to a workshop at a music store where a legendary jazz drummer was telling people how the drums are played (kinda like if dondi rip were giving a workshop on how to grip the can and the most basic shit)....went to a jazz show downtown, got fed up with waiting in line for 40 minutes when that shit was suoppose to start at 10, and headed to another place where we got right in....

my saturday consisted of an 8 man production some blunt passing.then i hit the hiway and some other spots went home smoked more kb blunts....go into the city and paint a roof top at 12:30am with a friend shimmmy onto roof do a throw a piece on the roof man yells call the police call the police me and friend running over roofs i jump down run through ally jump off fence into garbage can ouch see friend on roof he jumps we run like fuck goodnite.

my saturday nite consisted of sitting here all day eating chips and soda all day . looking at graff all day . talking to people i dont even like on aim. and im wondering how the fuck they get my sn. you know my nite was great . i whish it was better by going out and gettting fresh air.

Well, well well...........

Friday: I went to this local punk show.........Fucking amazing show, good crowd.....

Who played (like it matters),

Westview, Bumruckus, SimpleKill (NOT PUNK AND DAMN GOOD), FWIW

And i pimped it hardcore at that show..........damn i'm good. Not being shy and acting really crazy AND TALKING really works ya know.

Anyways, got too see alot of my friends, knew alot of people , got the crowd hype, i was hype, and alot of cute punk girls were digging me. Good night.

Satruday:

Went to the mall with my chick friend and had lunch and chilled,

Went To FUCKING POISON THE WELL SHOW

NUFF SAID'.

Booyah.

i should start painting more tho.......

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Friday: Took my girl to a bling-ass restaurant and plunked down $100 on dinner and wine and all that wholesome expensive goodness. Afterwards I received a 3-hour "special" rubdown with my hands tied to the bedpost. Then I passed out.

Saturday: Woke up naked and still tied to the fucking bedpost. Worked in studio, drank in assorted locations, got pretty drunk by 9 pm at some party, which got busted by the cops, and I don't quite recall very clearly how the hell I got home.

Sunday: Crazy Tylenol-ingestion morning, working in studio, will go to breakin practice tonight. No beer for me today,

El Mamerro

Starting Friday, I've woken up at 7am and worked till 11 or 12 pm unpacking, constructing furniture, tangling myself up in electrical wires, cleaning, drowning in packing paper ...etc e...etc..e.tccc...aaaihhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

at least i have my computer back :) and AIM.....and my amp and Fabtone peddle...

Seeking i wanna see those bad 3d sketches....

Archived