did i improve from 3 months ago?

Guest mister metallix

Guest mister metallix

lost of 12oz biting..sketching, practicing absorbing, learning ,listenin, does this show it?

http://www.geocities.com/metallixspam/random/spin1.jpg'>

http://www.geocities.com/metallixspam/random/spin2.jpg'>

bottomline: am i decent enough to get up and not make a fool of myself?

[This message has been edited by mister metallix (edited 02-08-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest I_Lock_Kids_In_My_SELER

Yeah, really you piece of shit. Shut up. You're fucking annoying. Just look at it, ask yourself what would you think if you saw that some place and there's your answer.

Sorry son, I don't see any difference.

Post a sketch, character, Different handstlye...something. Your not giving enough, in more ways than one.

And 'N' have a good point...

Guest mister metallix

thank you nothing , cipha and , black. your comments help whether you believe it or not. im just sick of all these fuck nuts answering with wise ass shit. fuckin if you don't like it dont look at it, dont click on my name and dont bitch when you do, fuck off.

Guest mister metallix
Originally posted by skullfucker:

U R SOE FUCKEN WAK NEXT TIM TRI NOT USING CRAOLA MARKERS

good point s. but constructive critcism and bullshit have a clear line.. example above.

Guest Pilau Hands

practice a lot. maybe there are a few tips, but most of it is practice.

try changing your letters more. warp the s making the top or bottom half larger and the other smaller. it gives a nice effect (see Skuf or Seco's handstyle). the p is basically just a print letter. do more with it. as a general rule...big dots on lower case i's went out with the 80's. the D (or N?) is pretty good and the A is alright, but too much like a star. i know that was the idea, but practice it more.

try not to add stars and wavy lines and other fancy shit until you get your letters down. it will help you concentrate on what you're trying to work on

• 4 months later...

Archived