Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
count chocula

in case the kids are'nt ready...

Kids need to learn how to clean toxic waste. It has to happen sometime right?? hahaha

Play mobile was cool, but hard to get and wicked pricey.I think it was more european, but they had a kick-ass pirate ship that was probably one of the few highlights of my traumatic childhood.. anyone remember the pirate ship???

heres a google image I found, its not the 80s one, but very similar:

B00006AN0L.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

yo Playmobil is OG

that shit was around way back when and it was dope. its not really like a lego knock off, its in and of itself what it is

its from way back when man i remember that shit when i was a kid.

dont hate

Lego is Danish. I don't see how it gets much more 'European' than that. I would have found the hazmat crew playmobil to be pretty cool though as a kid I imagine..

Big box of random lego parts pretty much wins it everytime. Who needs instructions or big crappy pre-made parts?

i used to have some playmobil as a kid, my grandparents got me a tow truck for christmas when i was like 5.

5720.jpg

and then one of my sisters got ahold of it and broke the shit out of it. :(

legos would kick Playmobil's ass any day.. i remember my best friend in elementary school, one of the reasons he was my best friend was because his basement was filled with legos... castles, pirate ships, fuckin everything

I had the playmobil indian motherfuckers with a tent and whatnot. you could shoot arrows with their crossbows too. I remeber when the indians scalped another playmobil figure, removing the scalp woulr reveal that their skulls were hollow and empty. I thought it was fucking stupid.

Legos were way more cooler than the gaymobil... but you couldn't build anything with them anyway, so I wouldn't compare. As a kid I figured I might just as well skip the playmobil shit right away and move to G.I. Joe, sniper rifles and 3-blade chainsaws.

what the fuck kind of cheap lego is playmobil?

First of all your fucking retarded if you dont know about playmobile...

Second maybe the people at playmobile have a really good sense of humor. I could see them all at a meeting going, what should we develop next... Motorcycle racing? Got it. Play house sets? Got It. Then some guy outta know where just goes how bout Playmobile HAZMAT Cleanup Crew... Everyone bursts out laughing going. Dude that would be so fucking funny. Then the one of the CEO's just goes wiping tears from his eyes going Thats fucking gold we are doing it. Then they all high five in the middle and go out for mamosa's

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now