Sento - TFP

Guest professor poopatronic

Guest Grow a Beard

man i got this italian mag of him doin all these nice cleans........ill try to find the mag and post some.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest toyeraser

KING FOR 1000 YEARS...

definately the best writer in the history of graffiti. anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't really overstand graffiti at all.

Guest Sir Doodles

Definately insanity at its finest...I just wish he would come to Chicago and show some kids a thing or two about a thing or two...Still the king!

We create a mental atmosphere...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

obviously theres no need to state the obvious about how legendary sent is...i just wanted to mention that he is mentioned and discusssed in an episode of law&order.....theres some murder and these kids do a piece on the side of this car...the detectives track down some art gallery expert whos like "yeah, thats the work of SENT one from the bronx" and she goes on to explain wildstyle and whatnot..its silly, and bad, but kind of a nice nod to SENTO.

Guest Eric Cartmen

Yooooo..F*cken Sento...True inspiration...Coolest pieces..Cool guy..Told me the quote that i live by when painting.."When in doubt, just be out!!"Yo Sento..If you happen to see this holla at your "Heavy Metal Homeboy"..Im still at the old number.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived