Sento - TFP

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest killdsg

Re: have you seen that one...

Originally posted by Nic Thamaire

19.jpg

if you study carefully that amazing shot

you can find some details attesting the Moas words!

Hey Nic, for some reason the photo you posted doesn't come up for me, would you mind telling me what his retort was? Thanks heaps dude.:P

• 4 weeks later...

a freind of mine told me that there were mad sento.tfp tags all around parris island, sc where he went to bootcamp...bathrooms, clothing issue points etc etc, he shouted out mickey numerouse times...its good to see that at least someone is doing something with thier lives...maybe its that time, i suck at life

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Re: Re: have you seen that one...

Originally posted by Europe

Wheres that last T2B from?

yo europe... the sento wholecar was munich - germany. 88/89 with NEON.

it was his first of many trips here.

This wholcar also was on the cover page of the newspaper all those years ago.

It was big thing then and even now!!!

very fresh!

and yo - sent has for real being one of the MAIN GUYS to influence the WHOLE of Europe.

he was one of the first new york guys with real newyork subway history to come and get down and dirty and for 10 years kept coming back just smashing the steel with his european partners.

respect neon milk cemnoz rio atome ces chintz kami

niggas know niggas know!!!!

In Holland at Halloween with Milk

http://www.geddostylehh80.org/sento.jpg'>

http://www.geddostylehh80.org/milk.jpg'> [

/QUOTE]

Sorry bro. Thats not in Harlem..More like the South Bronx near Hunts point.....And yes..Neon was the first person to come to NYC and do a subway car. When NEon and Sento did that "Neon,Damn" wholecar on the Js they did it daytime. As they finished Vandal Squad came and raided them. Vandal Squad literally grabbed Sent and had him, but that slick dude wiggled his way out of there hands and got away...

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by TheRockSays

In Holland at Halloween with Milk

http://www.geddostylehh80.org/sento.jpg'>

http://www.geddostylehh80.org/milk.jpg'> [

/QUOTE]

Sorry bro. Thats not in Harlem..More like the South Bronx near Hunts point.....And yes..Neon was the first person to come to NYC and do a subway car. When NEon and Sento did that "Neon,Damn" wholecar on the Js they did it daytime. As they finished Vandal Squad came and raided them. Vandal Squad literally grabbed Sent and had him, but that slick dude wiggled his way out of there hands and got away...

I wrote is was in HOLLAND, not HARLEM. But I really dont know, its was the website I stole them from that had that info.

Thanks for clearing it up.

And post some more Sent people!

Guest Sket One

Sento + Bronx=F@#$ Dope!!!!

Yo-

BIG OLE PROPS TO ALL THE ORIGINATORS INCLUDING SeNtO

238 Street bridge was the dopest and most fluential Place.

I'm sure alot of writters would love to achieve the status of cats like sento, cav, key, vet and so on this thread is phat give props to where they are due!!!

Re: Sento + Bronx=F@#$ Dope!!!!

Originally posted by Sket One

Yo-

BIG OLE PROPS TO ALL THE ORIGINATORS INCLUDING SeNtO

238 Street bridge was the dopest and most fluential Place.

I'm sure alot of writters would love to acieve the status of cats like sento, cav, key, vet and so on this thread is phat give props to where they are due!!!

238th was the shit back in late 80s. Every week there would be new pieces by dudes like Sent,Cav,Wane,Wips,Mkay,Dero,Sien5,Vism,Elf,Pure(the real Pure FBA/AOK),Key,Ray1..Too many more to name..A shame how that place looks now.

Sorry bro. Thats not in Harlem..More like the South Bronx near Hunts point.....And yes..Neon was the first person to come to NYC and do a subway car. When NEon and Sento did that "Neon,Damn" wholecar on the Js they did it daytime. As they finished Vandal Squad came and raided them. Vandal Squad literally grabbed Sent and had him, but that slick dude wiggled his way out of there hands and got away... [/b]

It was "neon damP" whole car and MILK was actually the first german / european writer to come to new york and cali. he was going to school in the us at that time - hooked up with sento and it was on.

and thats right! the vandal squad rolled hard that day!

they had been hitting that spot alot those days!

• 3 weeks later...

It was "neon damP" whole car and MILK was actually the first german / european writer to come to new york and cali. he was going to school in the us at that time - hooked up with sento and it was on.

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MALAKA KIDD125, YOU TALK ABOUT GRAFF LIKE YOU KNOW IT ALL BUT YOU ARE JUST SOME NEW JACK TOY JOCKING GRAFF,IF YOU HAD ANY BALLS WHAT SO EVER BESIDES THOSE TINY TURLTE'S BALL UNDER YOUR PIN SIZED COCK YOU WOULD HAVE YOUR TAG HERE IN BIG LETTER TO SHOW WHO YOU ARE INSTEAD OF HIDING IN YOUR SHELL YOU GAY TURTLE...

Archived