Sento - TFP

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Kool YKay!

MAN, FUCK THOSE CORNBALL EUROPEAN TOYS! Not only is there shit strait busted but they don't even know their fuckin' HISTORY! Let those TOYS talk shit all day. Sent was rockin fly wholecars on the 2's and 5's when those bitch-asses were still stuck on the tittie! If they spent more time learning the basics and less time doggin' KINGS maybe their shit would'nt look so fuckin' TOY!!!!! I'm aint jockin' NEW YORK but Im gonna be damed if I'll let some FUCKIN' CHUMPS talk shit about the foundation of the artform I love!

WAR!!!

BIG UP SENTO!!! ROCK ON BRO!!!!!!

Guest catwash
Originally posted by Kool YKay!

MAN, FUCK THOSE CORNBALL EUROPEAN TOYS! Not only is there shit strait busted but they don't even know their fuckin' HISTORY! Let those TOYS talk shit all day. Sent was rockin fly wholecars on the 2's and 5's when those bitch-asses were still stuck on the tittie! If they spent more time learning the basics and less time doggin' KINGS maybe their shit would'nt look so fuckin' TOY!!!!! I'm aint jockin' NEW YORK but Im gonna be damed if I'll let some FUCKIN' CHUMPS talk shit about the foundation of the artform I love!

WAR!!!

fucking fool.

Originally posted by escapeMELB

damnit IVO half the flix you posted don't work :(

ah well -- md props to SENTO -- true originality :idea:

SORRY,THEY ALL WORKED WHEN I POSTED THEM,BUT THAT WAS AGES AGO ON YOURPHOTOS.COM,NOW THEY ARE NOT HOSTING FLIKS ANYMORE ALL MY FLIKS DONT WORK SORRY AGAIN,IM NOT RE-DOING THEM..........

WAR!!!

Hey my friend. Dont know why you are even writing "Big up Sento" because if you had a clue as to who the he was you would know that hes real tight with alot of Euro heads and would not appreciate your comments...Sento was not only rocking the 2s and 5s, but he also did damage on alot of the BMT lines too. Its hard to say if Sentos style was influenced from Europe, or if Europe was influenced by Sento, but none the less they are out there representing! Shouts to NEON,ATOME,RED,ZEDZ!!

Guest Kool YKay!

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAR!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my friend. Dont know why you are even writing "Big up Sento" because if you had a clue as to who the he was you would know that hes real tight with alot of Euro heads and would not appreciate your comments...Sento was not only rocking the 2s and 5s, but he also did damage on alot of the BMT lines too. Its hard to say if Sentos style was influenced from Europe, or if Europe was influenced by Sento, but none the less they are out there representing! Shouts to NEON,ATOME,RED,ZEDZ!!

SENT can be cool with European heads all day for all I care. I don't have beef with those kids just because they're from Europe, I have beef with the fact that they dissrespected a pioneer like Sent in some interview! If it were'nt for writers LIKE sent there might not even be a scene in europe or any where else for that matter. My comment was'nt intended to "STICK UP" for SENT because I'm sure he can handle his own shit. My comment was directed towards anyone who disses older writers REGARDLESS of which continent you reside!

ONE!

Archived