facts that you need to know

boogie hands

1. 6:45 am is entierly too early to wake up.

2. death from aboves first album is way better than their last album. (so was engine downs)

3. denim seems to be getting more and more expensive. i bleme this on japan.

4. chicken caesar salad is by far the best salad you can have,

5. my weekend is going to be fucking amazing.

6. i just realized what smells like blueberry doughnuts and it is in fact my coworker.

7. i have worn nothing but reebok classics for the last 4 years.

8. punishment park is the most important movie of our time and it was made over 30 years ago.

9. im bored at work

10. if you google image "toe face" this comes up.

eyesface_body.jpg

any suggestions on what i should eat for lunch today (besided "your mom" or "my nuts")?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You guys got Wendy's out there? It's pretty good.

Also, is your job the kind of job where you can say that you have an appointment with a customer and go somewhere really pricey and expense your lunch, because if so, I would recommend that one.

-fuse.

i used to have that kind of job. honestly, id rather eat subway with a friend then have a $400 dinner on the company tit while everyone at the table tries to figure out how much money the other people at the table can make them. the corporate world can lick my nuts for the time being.

anyway...im leaning towards this salad that has fruit on one end, some tuna salad and spinach in the middle and then a little mixed green/chefy salad looking thing on the other. im not really sure how i would go about eating it though. i may just go for the chicken caesar again. t-minus 1 hour and 4 minutes.

Have a cliff bar and a red bull...Breakfast of champions..oh wait, we're on lunch...

ummmmmmmm....Tuna from Subway..Bell peppers, onions, olives, spinach, and just a little bit of pepper...BAM!

i wish i had a link to this fat/calorie chart i saw the other day. it ranked 1000 different fast food items and im pretty sure that was in the upper end of the chart.

according to this same chart a croissantwich from hardees (???) has over 200 grams of fat? i almost dont believe that. that a fucking business weeks worth of fat intake in one sandwich.

im going to go find it, post it up and get to the bottom of this.

That graph is crazy!! A croissan-wich is 232g OF FAT!! That almost seems unrealistic..That's over half a pound of Sloppy' date=' floppy fat~!~[/quote']

it does seem unrealistic until you think about the people you see waddling out of fast food joints. two words.....

elbow rolls.

elbow rolls.

It's amazing how my mind has switched over from eating fast food in the past few years..I still eat out, but not at places like Jack-in-the-Box, McDonalds, etc..I don't even have interest in most of the places.

Either way..What the hell is a toe face?

I think they have the Croissanwich and another sandwich mixed up. I remember seeing commercials for a Burger King breakfast sandwich that was bacon' date=' ham, sausage, eggs & cheese on a fucking HERO. That's probably what they're talking about.[/quote']

Oh yeah, that thing was probably HIGHER in over fat content...Anything with pork is going to be disgustingly fat..That shit should not be eaten by humans..

I mean, I love bacon, but I also love my heart and In really don't want to have it explode anytime soon..

thats a double croissanwich. i dont know what the difference is but apparently its there.

Yeah, but obviously a double Croissanwich would have more fat than a regular. I'm telling you, it's that sandwich that they advertised as "MEATNORMOUS"..... that's gotta be at the top of that list.