Lisa Lampanelli

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hear you seeking but she did (thank goodness) change her routine recently. she used to talk about being married to the blk guy but now they are seperated or divored, not together. i was getting tired of the same jokes and she kept her style but like i said, has a new routine which is refreshing. itll be a fun nite to see her.

lisa lampanelli dresses like a schoolteacher from the 1960's

her "comedy routine" seems to gimmicky -- it usually goes "i've had moure [noun - thing] than a [noun - person] at a [noun - place]." that, plus numerous references to fucking black men.

Guest nutsonmychin!

this bitch KILLS it.

I saw her at the punchline. sooooooo funny.

Yo Tyrone! Grab a white tit for racial unity!!

I usually dont like hardly ANY comedians that aren't black (sorry. I dont know why no one else is funny) Blue Collar Tv crap just makes me angry. Is that supposed to be funny?? :shakehead:

anyway: that Lisa Lampanelli is pretty dam funny to me. I think for the same reasons as family guy...She doesn't give a shit to say some CRAAAZY shit that would usually sound Racist or something that people dont want to say.

I usually dont like hardly ANY comedians that aren't black (sorry. I dont know why no one else is funny) Blue Collar Tv crap just makes me angry. Is that supposed to be funny?? :shakehead:

anyway: that Lisa Lampanelli is pretty dam funny to me. I think for the same reasons as family guy...She doesn't give a shit to say some CRAAAZY shit that would usually sound Racist or something that people dont want to say.

Blue Collar TV SUCKS. Anybody who likes that bullshit should get punched in the throat.

Guest nutsonmychin!

will farrell circa SNL = fuckin hillarious.

there are truely some funny white ppl, but they need to be in a certain setting. some ppl are really funny in sketch but lame at stand up.

ya know.

tyat blue collar tv is jeff foxworthy jokes. jeff foxworthy. that says it sall right there. (even though that dude is the greatest selling comic of all time, its only bc people in the midwest listen to that junk. same reason bush is president. rednecks are fucking dumb)

some of yall havent even heard lampanelli and are puttin her on blast. figures. shes def funnier than 90% of the male comics that are out now.

i like laura kightlinger

& wanda sykes

& margaret cho

& kathy griffith

Lampinelli eh I don't know she's just not that funny, her whole shock racist schtick gets tired quick.

and female comedians don't usually suck, most comedians in general usually suck

oh yeah, i forgot... wanda sykes is the only female comedian that makes me laugh. margaret cho - not funny. kathy griffith - don't know much about her, all i know is she makes fun of the fact that she's a "d-list celebrity"

wanda sykes is the shit. sarah silverman is funny, although i kinda wonder how much of her routine is her, and how much is jimmy kimmel wishing he had tits.

whoever said that it's not that female comedians suck, its that most comedians suck was right. most female comedians DO suck, but so do most comedians. although female ones tend to be realy fucking bad, so i take that back, who ever said that it's just most comedians who suck was only partially right. most do suck, but women suck more. except wanda sykes, she's awesome. and theres probably a couple others.

blue collar tv is not funny. jeff foxworthy actually is pretty funny sometimes, but he's different than the rest of those guys. 'larry the cable guy' should be put on an island with carlos mencia and forced to fuck a lawnmower till he dies.

• 1 year later...