the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theyre not in hell....if so then the hwole show flys out the window, in past years lost creators straight up told ppl, its not hell/heaven/purgitory or anything like that....that would make this show such much ass!!

seems like theres def a game or wager goin on between smokie n jacob...remeber in the 1st season loche showd walkt the badgammon pieces, light side / dark side thing...creepy, niceto see the theme comming back though......i odnt think theyre gonna have walkt again....dont hold me to it, but something about him agin n growin to fast as opposed to his age in the show

i know that people always quote that the producers straight up said its not hell/purgatory... and maybe it isnt. but think about it. they come up with an idea for a show about people in hell, a mystery show.

then people immediately guess that its about hell. what do you expect them to do, say OH YOU GOT US. IT IS HELL< PLZ WATCH THE NEXT 5 SEASONS ANYWAY>KTHNXBYE

if it really is hell, all those seasons with dharma, and time travel were completely pointless and irrelevant

why are you going back in time to prevent the plane crash if you are in hell? plus it doesnt explain how they got off the island and came back.. what the fuck is going on

Also i got a theory about the rock Jacob gave the MIB, when the MIB went into the cave thing with Sawer there was a scale with rocks on it and he put one on it, i think that is the scale represents the balance between people who are with either Jacob and the MIB.

again, ive complained about this before. this is not a theory. this is a fact. people always say they have a "theory" about Lost, then say some shit thats totally fucking obvious. great theory Albert. hows relativity coming along?

did anyone else bust out laughing when the dude opened the bathroom door and jin was just standing there?

no,

but I did laugh out loud when Whidmore said to Jin in that whispery voice of his:

"come with me, I think it's time for you to see the package."

edit: this show sucks