the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to love Lost.

Now, I'm thinking I'm gonna destroy my tv after the finale because it will make no sense.

Fuck these people.

Sawyer needs to fuck Kate and then slit her throat like a reverse praying mantis humpdown. Hurley needs to float back to civilization. Ben needs to kill whoever he needs to. Jack, I hope meets his fate in a very nasty way so that smug doctor looks gets wiped off his face by some neanderthal who can't add.

Fuck this show.

Guest NeverBeenBetter

i shouldn't even be in this thread it doesn't start for 45 minutes... haha

also hulu is running enhanced episodes. it's pretty rad.... little things i don't notice.

i think the manifestation of his wife on island at the beginning was the monster trying to sway him to his side. the whole hell thing was the best way he (the monster/mib) could sway richard. he used the most basic terms that he could understand. *edit* : it's been implied that he's done this before: christian, yemi, bens mother, possibly dave (with hurley), and most recently alex (with ben) and god knows who else. i mean, it makes sense. especially since we see that richard couldn't see his wife at the end and only hurley could. the thing i don't get is how was hurley actually able to see/talk to her since she didn't die on the island. but, this is lost, so who knows.

as far as jacob's explanation of that the island really is...your guess is as good as mine.

• Like 1

that is why jacob was dunking richard in the water, so he (richard) would realize he wasn't dead.

in the beginning (present island time) when richard said that they were in hell and that they were all dead, was just him breaking down because of his loss of faith in jacob and him actually believing what mib/smokey told him all those years ago.