the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm in agreement as well.

a young girl with little resources trying to get into an ivey league school? god, what a trite and unoriginal plot device. the writing for the show was never all that good outside of the island mysteries, but it does seem to keep deteriorating.

What happened to the others who went to some station to hide out?

What happened to the "background survivors" of Oceanic 815?

What about the survivors the others kidnapped in first season?

Why do the hot chicks keep getting killed? I thought for sure Ben was gonna plug that Latina with the DSLs....

I think Hurley is supposed to be the new leader.

Like when they took Jack, Kate and Sawer and sent him back i think he was supposed to take over as the leader of the people who crashed and become a new group of others. But then Locke fucked things up as usual.

Not to mention he is the only one who can talk to who we believe is Jacob.

Oh yea and whats the deal with the whole not being able to die when touched by Jacob thing?!

First of all, my ghost attachment above is quite possibly the best thing to ever happen to this thread.

Now, the powers that be have stated that many of the questions people have about the mysteries of the show will not be answered due to lack of time. Which in real people speak means that they made it up as they went along and tricked us all into watching this crap for 6 years.

i don't think the creators are into a movie. i am pretty sure once they wrap it, it's wrapped. unless they give john locke and ben linus, even hurley an alternate reality comedy show. that would be a good one...haha.

the kid...i'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's jacob as a kid. i had a recent theory. jacob and the man in black are brothers. well, it's not much of a theory, just a suspicion about one potential plot point.

im hearing alot of talk thatrs it is the story of jacob and esau....i dont my bible studies tho....

yea my girl n i were just discussing that. he was DEF a slave on the black rock, i think we;'ll find out more on him and jacobs brother/nemsis in the next few episodes!

.....because he's the only one that'll have me......*sob....cry me a fuckin river ben....mr.tough guy seemed to have turn the 'swoll' down lol