the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am confused as fuck

somebody help me with some theories

why does jack have a kid now

why did the smoke monster want to kill everyone but didnt before

how can there be two realities, how can you exist in both

why did the dingo eat claires baby

wht the fuck is going on with this show

jack always had a kid, we never knew about it since we didn't know his life off the island much

the smoke monster wasn't able to kill everyone before since he wasn't able to cause jacob was alive

i don't know.. i'm still confused on that

clair is a nutjob that has the DARKNESSSSSSSS like sayid maybe kate soon

ahhh ok I thought this kid just popped outta nowhere.

the dual realities thing is really confusing me though, i just cant understand how the same person can be in two places at the same time

what ever happened to desmond? i remember he decided not to come back to the island with the rest of the group but just nothing after that? off the show?

the dual realities thing is really confusing me though, i just cant understand how the same person can be in two places at the same time

this is the kind of dumb LOST fan shit that makes me hate people. even though i watch every episode.

you just cant understand how..... why are you looking for logic in a show thats filled with religious symbolism and other bunk ass junk science physics and all kinds of other fake shit. can you understand how a black smoke monster could exist? could you understand time travel? could you understand how an island could have a crank on it that makes it literally vanish?

ITS A FUCKING PLOT DEVICE> dont think about it so hard.

it feels like they are setting this up for a movie

what's up with that little kid from 2 weeks ago.

i don't think the creators are into a movie. i am pretty sure once they wrap it, it's wrapped. unless they give john locke and ben linus, even hurley an alternate reality comedy show. that would be a good one...haha.

the kid...i'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's jacob as a kid. i had a recent theory. jacob and the man in black are brothers. well, it's not much of a theory, just a suspicion about one potential plot point.

this is the kind of dumb LOST fan shit that makes me hate people. even though i watch every episode.

you just cant understand how..... why are you looking for logic in a show thats filled with religious symbolism and other bunk ass junk science physics and all kinds of other fake shit. can you understand how a black smoke monster could exist? could you understand time travel? could you understand how an island could have a crank on it that makes it literally vanish?

ITS A FUCKING PLOT DEVICE> dont think about it so hard.

so wait, are you trying to tell me that a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....there weren't jedi's?