the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what confused me at the end was the elctromagnetic charge, which "supposedly" pulled down the plane from a distance of 30,000 ft up in the air, but couldn't pul the guns outta the hands of the Others.. I seriously thought that was gonna be a plot twist and Sawyer and them would escape.

Plus it seemed no one reacted to that nuclear looking sound and light..wtf????

I would have been fucking freaked

My other theory, esp if the show goes on for 3-5 more season: Micheal and Walt will get back to civilzation and start back over etc etc...They will try to forget, but Micheal will live with that guilt of the murders, plus Walt will still have a creepy karma and will miss his dog...

somehow Desmond's bitch will track down Micheal and convince him to go back...etc etc etc

why was desmonds wife alerted did she have somthin to do with him being there?

my theory on this is as we saw her say in a flashback when desmond is about to go running: "with money and dedication you can find anyone". he went off on his race, crashed (maybe the emp thing caused him to crash his boat or affected the storm) and shes now paying those russian dudes to find an area on the earth where the amount of magnetism is fucked up - presumably the island.

itll be dirty to think that the next series could involve a whole other plot with new characters who are the main characters - jack and co have just been the preview!

and what about the others kidnapping sawyer, kate and jack? wheres sayeed, jin and sun?

but at least charlies now getting laid!

I have heard that michael will be in the next season but not as a regular cast member. I almost lost it when they found the headquarters on the island where all those notebooks went from the pnuematic tube. Im gonna be on the edge of my seat for the next couple of months.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Is Season 2 over yet??? I am still trying to catch up and all I can download is up to episode 24. Is that the end? Hellllppppp!! If I dont get throught the show "the others" will kill me!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

So I guess by the way people are talking I just saw the whole season. So what next? Micheals on the boat, everyone is captured. Locke and Echo are maybe dead. This sucks.....I really want to know what is going to happen

the dumbest thing for ratings that they could possibly do is kill locke and eko. i mean, they havent even explained how locke got in the wheelchair. so its not going to happen. they are both alive. they didnt show them dead or alive, and thats because they are alive. whats the point in keeping people in suspense for four months to tell you they are dead in like eight seconds?

not going to happen.

sayid, jin and sun are still in the woods, and sayid is not to be trifled with. he's no joke. also.. i believe he will try to enlist daniella in helping him. i dont know about hurley. im thinking he may snap on the way back to the camp. he may decide not to even go back..but just be in the jungle. he doesnt have libby anymore...i dont know....he may go to the black rock.......

the foot....well theres some theories about the foot. i'll see if i can dig it up for you guys later on.

im pretty sure michael has to die now because he admited to everything. he probably grows a brain stem and goes back to help dudes out.....i believe sayid will intercept him by boat...jin and sun will take walt to safety if not just on that bearing that the others gave michael, and then sayid and michael will go back....michael will sacrifice himself for someone to pay pennance.

theres going to be more on alvar hanso. just look for it. when the new season happens, there will be a strong turn of events to the insular. it will be more about the history of the island, the dharma initiative, and the hanso foundation. thats why the "lost expierience" game is so based on the hanso foundation. its going to get good........

more later.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
ANYBODY GOT THE FIRST (AND MAYBE SECOND?) SEASONS ON DVD OR SOMEPLACE I CAN DL THEM THEY WANNA SEND ME ?!?!

PLS...

Torretz.com thats where I downloaded mine

Guest R@ndomH3ro
the question is....................................................what character are you gonna be at the lost convention???

Anyone who wants to be Charile is a homo

ive been listening to some podcasts that really go into depth into different theories, its pretty interesting. libby will still be in flashbacks even though shes dead, so apparently she fits into more stories than just desmonds i guess. apparently there is a theory she was some sort of chronic liar. we know she must be mental fucked someway, she was in the ward with hurley and then claimed to everyone she was a clinical psychologist. i think that in the pre island life she was pretty evil. well see. KoH, foot theories?