the LOST appreciation thread!

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you fucked around on that website? It's crazy.

Click on where it says "obey", and then click on whichever box it will allow. You have to click the first one 4 times, the next 8, then 15, 16, 23, and 42, respectively. Then get your password, and just search for things that you can click on. It gets really fucking nutty.

If you havent watched too much there may be spoilers in my post!.

the number is 1800-HANSORG. theres 5 options. i suggest listening to them all, and writing that shit down.

the first password isn't given anymore, but the newest one you can find at the subLYMONAL.com site by doing what someone above mentioned.

this show is awesome. I dont know that its getting more "faith" based, but I do think it's getting back to the "having faith in the island because it is special somehow" thing. Locke is better when he is a mystic hunter anyway.

it sucks that Libby died, because they didnt really delve too much int her story other than her also being at the same hospital as hurley....

Guest R@ndomH3ro

How many seasons has Lost be on now? I am new to the show and trying to catch up, I am watching season 1 and downloading the 2nd.

i've seen the maps.

i was so pissed and dissapointed by this season.

they thought "oh, everyone loves our show..so they won't care if we do back to back repeats for months"

i am still watching it, partly because i'm an idiot who still watches thebox

and the episodes have been getting better lately.

could do without the religious subplot though.

and there were a few total waste of time episodes back in january or feb. boooring

i've been getting more enjoyment from the amazing race.

they were in thailand last episode and i wanted to gooooo

Yeah, there was a real lull for a couple of months in the middle of this season, but the beginning was solid... and it seems like they're going out with a bang.

This whole interactive game that they're doing is an interesting concept, too. It seems like an early step in what I'm sure will be the future of television-- tying in to the internet, becoming more interactive, etc. Oddly enough, Snakes On A Plane seems to have inadvertently done the same thing.

On the down side, it seems like they're trying to use the whole thing to sell a book tie-in now, as well.