Summons For Jury Duty

Mainter

Guest R@ndomH3ro
that works

telling them you have a grudge against law enforcement

dont believe in "evidence"

only god can judge people

tell them to "Hang that nagger now! I got the rope right here..."

Me and CACash go Nagger Hunting sometimes. I bring the RealTree and Whiskey, He brings the Skynard and the Rebel Flag.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
i recieved the letter for jury duty' date=' and it told me to appear at the court house on june 6th 1901. thank you Y2K! and im out![/quote']

:scrambled: They want you to travel back in time :scrambled:

just go and sit on the bench, they probably won't even choose you. I know at least one hundred people who have gone to jury duty and I only know 1 who has served on a jury. It's a day off work where you can wander the courthouse and know that you won't be writing any checks or wearing any cuffs... that alone is enough for me.

just go and sit on the bench' date=' they probably won't even choose you. I know at least one hundred people who have gone to jury duty and I only know 1 who has served on a jury. It's a day off work where you can wander the courthouse and know that you won't be writing any checks or wearing any cuffs... that alone is enough for me.[/quote']

yeah im number 28 on the list

i will just go thanks for the suggestions got some funny ones and stupid ones

but all good

you are hereby summoned to be available for the ________Common Pleas Court as a trial juror. Jury service is not voluntary, but a civic duty imposed upon all citizens by statute.........blah blah blah

how the hell do i get out of it

on the otherside i get $20 dollars a day still is not by $20 dollars an hour though

discuss

yeah i've been summoned for jury duty twice, the most recent one just a few weeks ago. if you go to college it should be easy to avoid it, or if you are working overseas or in the military or have emergency issues to attend to with your family.

yeah go in there and act like you're racist, biased, already supportive of the defendant, or act like you're insane and have no sense. when they ask you a question about your occupation, background, education level, just randomly bust out saying "lean wit it rock wit it" and take off your shirt and smear chocolate on yourself claiming it's feces. then you will be turned down for jury duty.

If you don't have a criminal record mention you havee a friend who has an extensive record (have a name if they call you out) and explain after watching his family suffer through it you'd have a hard time sending a person to an ything besides community service. Than shed a tear...

• 1 month later...
you are hereby summoned to be available for the ________Common Pleas Court as a trial juror. Jury service is not voluntary, but a civic duty imposed upon all citizens by statute.........blah blah blah

how the hell do i get out of it

on the otherside i get $20 dollars a day still is not by $20 dollars an hour though

discuss

no jury duty for me i was suppose to be in the 2nd batch to be called in tomorrow i just called and the recording said i was not needed yea..................

I hate all you people...I turned 18 last month and I'm prayin for a summons for jury duty. I'd be souped as could be to go in there and get some ill murder case

Also, if you wanna get out just say some shit like "I'd make a great juror, I can spot a guilty person a mile away"- George Carlin I think