Summons For Jury Duty

Mainter

you are hereby summoned to be available for the ________Common Pleas Court as a trial juror. Jury service is not voluntary, but a civic duty imposed upon all citizens by statute.........blah blah blah

how the hell do i get out of it

on the otherside i get $20 dollars a day still is not by $20 dollars an hour though

discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You have to show up at the place on that date. When you get there, you can tell them you can't serve because you can't afford to miss work, or whatever reason you want to give them. You can postpone it up to two times.

Also, they might ask you a bunch of questions about your beliefs, weeding out those who might have biased opinions. You can use that to get them to dismiss you.

i got called in for next week. all im going to tell them is i cant afford to miss however many days of work because i wouldnt be able to pay rent. this way if they try to reschedule i can use the same excuse.

they usually dont use the younger crowd unless absolutely necessary, or so i hear.

yeah.. but you miss this time and then the next etc.. until one day they are finally like .. "fuck, where is this dude" and they contact you and you're like "i never recieved any of the 3 different letters for each of the 6 times i was summoned.... yes, that address is correct"

please.

hmmm well i was thinking i was diagnosed with A.D.D / A.D.H.D / O.D.D when i was younger if i go to the doctor and get a copy of the record that says all that crap maybe it will work

i will try that haha because hell i do not want to sit and listen to some bullshit plea