Money in the bank

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo dick what ever your name is,

if you really gave a shit about graffiti you would realize this dude brings a lot to the table in terms of showing whats going on on freights today, and a lot i never get to see so its a bonus for a lot of writers to have a person this dedicated. you dont have to like him but why bring shit to the table when all he is doing is showing you shit you wanna see? i dont see him going outta his way to start shit with you...just doesnt make any sense to me.

i care about graffiti enough trust me....this fag hit me up on myspace like 6 times. then decides, after i denied him everytime, that it was a good idea to go out of his way to post my face and two of my friends faces on the detroit thread. im only trying to warn people that this kid is pretty much a fucking snitch. make sense now?

i hear what youre saying and if thats the case maybe it needs to be known, maybe not, but i just thought that after seeing your posts a few times throughout some of his threads it seemed a little too personal and maybe you should all keep it between yourselves. maybe not...just my two cents...i dont fuckng care, more pictures less words....peace