I saw Lens on BlindDate

Hayabusa

So i was watching this show a few nights ago out of boredom, and they had on what i would consider to be a spitting image of our very own Lens. It was a 41 year old Burt Reynolds look a like, complete with moustache and all, on a date with a 20 somethign yr old hot asian cutie. Basically he in his interview requested a "petite asian woman" "because they are small and obediant".

he greeted the young lady in her native tongue (broken white man chinese) and proceeded to ask plenty of boring and akward questions about the asian girl's heritage. In the car he was excited to find out she works at a chinese restaurant, but she wasnt too thrilled cuz shes not into that kinda food. They went to some park where he blind folded her and...fed her chips with dip, which she all spat out cuz they were terrible. :shakehead:

On the ride to dinner the lady admitted that asian men shes been with had small penises and that its why she prefers white boys. Lens had no answer to why he likes Azn women, so the girl concluded it was because of some sexually perverted reason (probably true)

At dinner, Lens was sporting a traditional chinese robe but in blue with golden trim and a golden dragon on the side, while the lady wore a small black dress. At dinner he tried to mack it up, but the lady said he was too old for her (imagine that)

on the cab ride home, she asked him for a promise, to not kiss her at the end of the night...

in their post date interview, Lens was FURIOUS that this chick was an Americanized asian, and not a pure chinese woman (i kid u not) He said, he didnt want some azn who grew up here, but a pure Azn from the orient. His reasoning was that the American asian was too vulgur and not lady like

The azn broad called him out, saying she didnt want some old guy who wanted an obidient submisive asian play toy

all in all i think they had a fun date

ill try to find pics but dont hold your breath

Roger Lodge what!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
your description was very concise and complete.

fuck a nigga blind date burt reynolds lens.

my dude, as soon as i saw what was goign on, i emediatley thought of Lens, 12oz and eventually posting this shit up

best believe i paid close attention

The asian girl I saw lens dating was the most americanized asian girl ever. And from what I hear bitchy and crazy and awesome in bed. That's hearsay, what I can say is that she had huge tits.

G!

you are correct on all those points sir...

Disguise.jpg

And no, I wasn't on blind date.

And i've got way more act and class than that jerk Hayabusa saw on Blind Date.

You wanna scam on an Asian girl? Don't pull shit like "Oh, i really dig your culture...it's so exotic!" or try and take her out to some Chinese restaurant to illustrate your cultural sensitivity...I see dude's trying to pull that all the time and it's turns'em off immediatly.

I usually don't take a girl like that out to an asian place until a few dates have gone by and then....somewhere really low key or a classy sushi joint.

I also like to mildly harp on asian culture a little to the point where it makes the girl laugh unless she's a complete prude or some PC psycho.

I've got insane game on the eastern tip.

I really don't know what to think of this thread actually

Lens----->

Ha ha, yeah, i gots the nekkid flicks....am i going to share'em? probably not....I'll dig around and see if there are some PG ones i can share.

And Hayabusa/AZN King don't have shit on me.

this is true

this thread....

is lamer than i thought.

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh