what kinda system you got in your nice or hunk of shit car?

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some of you are getting robbed-if i knew where you lived. im just saying like ferris did, sound quality-all around good sound. what the fuck do you need 6 15's and 2 10's for? you better have 8 tweeters and 5 mids just to hear the rest of the shit.

in my car that has decided that its tired of running I have a pionner deck, 2 clarian 5 1/4" up front and pioneer 5x7"s in the back. If I wasn't going to get a new car soon I would move my 5x7's up rfont and drop either some infinity or fosgate 6x9's in the back.

my car sounds ok but it could be alot better

right now...in my lil rice 95 integra im rockin (not really):

an MTX RT2120 amplifier bridged into mono 4ohm (roughly 100watts) to power an MTX Thunder6000 10" subwoofer in a hatch box, JVC headunit, and a pair of the new Polk 6.5" coax speakers in the doors with full dynamat in the doors also. Rear fill consists of factory speakers....turn rear fade all the way down on the headunit because them factory shits is blurped...anyways...it sounds good...ive had to take my door panels off a couple times already to check on moisture and why the hell my shits keep vibrating when im playing music...fucking annoying...but anyway...this shit is only to satisfy me until i make enough dough to rock a nice SQ car....

Archived