fuck the dentist

Duck Butter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I had all my wisdom teeth removed at once 21/2 years ago.....I was eating cheeseburgers two days later....I didn't experience any swelling whatsoever. They also cut off a piece of tissue underneath my tongue so now I can extend it really far.

I still have all the teeth on top of my door.

I need a crown, a root canal and a few cavities filled....fun!

how did they cut ur tongue? was this something u asked for or what?

Is it Gener Simmons steez no? Do you give better face? (no hoooomooooo)

Im curious tho

My uncles a dentist, when i go over to see him i get free basic dental work....

the thing is though because im his nephew its really half assed/quick in between patients work and he doesnt care about the pain i go through or giving me triple shots right in the main nerves to save time.

He was telling me he invented this breathable gas which was part diazepam part ketamine which he wanted to use to calm anxious patients but the pharmacutical board wouldnt accept it.

Tell your uncle to hook me up, i wouldnt mind some of that invention...

Havnt been to the dentist in like 3 years after tehy ript out 4 of my wisdom teeth and fucked my up with a screaming bill that wasnt even mine!!!! cunts, plus they chipped 2 of my back teeth and the other day finaly i got the chip to actally break apart and come out.... im due for a check up but i dont think its going to happen.

moneymakinglieingmotherfuckersihopetheygetrippedoffbysomeothersmartass.

I had all my wisdom teeth removed at once 21/2 years ago.....

11.5 years ago?

My dentist made me have lockjaw. Now whenever I open my mouth all the way it jerks to the left and right after about it's halfway open. So everytime I go to the dentist they have to pop it back into place after the dental work. Military doctors sucks.

:D

"Dentists are just doctors who flunked out of med school."

IF your wisdom teeth dont hurt at all, dont listen to em. THey told me like 6 years ago that I DEFINATELY had to get my wisdom teeth pulled & bla, bla, bla....

Well, They've grown out & I've Still got em today and they NEVER hurt.

its not about pain

if they grow in and there isnt enough space, theyll screw up all ur other teeth pushing them all in closer and closer, making it easier for bacteria to grow in your mouth and at the same time making it harder to clean

I just had my seconds wisdom tooth pulled. My first one was pulled when I was 19.

Sure it was a bit of a pain, but the gas and the painkillers made for a great day!

Yeah... any heavy dental work sucks, but in the long run it doesn't haev to be bad for you.

hayabusa knows the deal. An impacted wisdom tooth can fuck up an entire row of straight teeth

and make all those years of braces (if you had them - I didn't) useless. Did I mention the gas?

when i was younger and i just got my adult teeth i was running through the bowling ally, with a bowling ball in my hands, i tripped over a chair and fell down. the bowling ball hit the ground and bounced up and hit me in chin so hard i cracked my 4 front teeth. there was blood every where i had chips of my teeth in my upper lip that i still have scars from. but the lawsuit ending pretty good for me:D

Guest spectr

I am scared shitless of the dentist. When i was about 13 i went to the dentist tripping on a five strip and had 2 teeth drilled. needless to say it scarred me for life, now the only way i can go is after eating some pills and getting lots of nitrous once i am there even then its still fucking scary as hell.

so boys and girls spectrs one piece of advice for the day is don't go to the fucking dentist tripping its a really bad idea, no not really bad like lets throw a propane tank off a 10 story building or really bad like ask the cop if the drugs you bought are any good, its really bad bad idea something akin to turning a glass blowing torch onto your genitals and trying to do a color rake.

i dont know what you guys are talking about (because i skipped right to page 2 instead of reading the initial post) but dentists are great. my teeth feel so good when i leave the dentists office i want to slap the shit out of people for no reason.

really...its that good.

Dentist-Jules%20Operating.jpg

this shit is like a blowjob for your teeth (except for the plaque pick they use before they start brushing).

i was running through the bowling ally, with a bowling ball in my hands, i tripped over a chair and fell down. the bowling ball hit the ground and bounced up and hit me in chin so hard i cracked my 4 front teeth...

but the lawsuit ending pretty good for me:D

Wait, you fucked up your teeth because you were running around a bowling alley, carrying a fucking bowling ball, and you succesfully sued?

You gotta love America.