supplies in europe

qabe

g'day, i've been lucky enough to find a guy selling beltons at a flea market in frankfurt.

some kids pointed me in the right direction of a shop called generation 400 ml in paris (very close to the gare d'lest station)

a search helped me find a hardware shop for rome & a place in london which i will be visiting when i get there.

however, if anyone knows of shops in:

madrid

barcelona

athens

budapest

prague

warsaw

krakow

berlin

amsterdam

any help/info would be appreciated. if theres somewhere i shouldnt be painting listed above, let us know as well.

cheers fellas.

take it easy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

alot of stores dont have internet sites, local knowledge is gold knowledge. i got some basics covered like the montana store in barcelona, but i'm really looking for any local knowledge if you know what i mean.

cheers anyways.

dude when you in europe? im doing an interail in 2 months or so.

( brussels, paris, italy/rome, ljublanja, bratislava, berlin, hamburg, copenhagen, adam, london)

and i have good knowledge of berlin (shops, spots etc) and could do with a hook up at some point.

And yer, overkill in berlin for sure.

schnitzel: your a legend mate, thanks.

skirm: i'm in europe (paris) now, with approx 2 more days here. i would definately meet up with ya for a tour if the timing was right, cheers anyway.

if anyone wants to add anything else it'd be appreciate.

take it easy fellas.

alot of stores dont have internet sites, local knowledge is gold knowledge. i got some basics covered like the montana store in barcelona, but i'm really looking for any local knowledge if you know what i mean.

cheers anyways.

got it, got it....

hmmmmmm, i dunno....I wouldn;t be much help seeing as how i've only been to greece

best of luck duder

skirm: only leaving paris mate, will be in europe for roughly another 3 months

one thing that has amazed me about paris is the number of rooftops. that shit is vicious. where i'm from we dont have the architecture for this kind of shit. it makes me wonder if many people die from attempting these spots.

another thing i noticed was that most of the oclock tags have been lined out? maybe theres a reason and maybe it aint my business i donno.

my eyes are enjoying the work by hermes, onea and a whole bunch of other cats killing the lines, subway and rooftops.

anywho, take it easy.

when in london don't go to that store in camden its a rip-off. take the tube to brixton station, go out of the station, turn right, go into brixton market, there is a nice little graff-store inside the market-hall near a tattoo studio. prices are reasonable even for london.

im at madrid right now, the scene is tight, there are graff stores all over, specially in the center-historic part of the city.

check out:

triburbana - def nice place

buho 13- montana cans for 2.15 euroes

tiempo libre - spanish and other montana, OTR's, the works

autentico estilete - another tight store w/ a lot of shit...

for more info, pm me or email me...

good luck

cheers jabon i ended up finding triburbana without stress, couldnt manage the others though.

im in granada now, i wasnt excpecting it to be nearly as good as it is here.

if anyone knows of a store, im here for another night and it´d be cool to pick some more stuff up.

cheers

cheers chobbie, found that joint yesterday it was fucken great.

bio i´ll definately check out those 2 and ill pick up some of that clashpaint stuff, i´m in italy in a couple weeks.

thanks again peoples.

• 2 weeks later...

skirmfirm:

ljubljana

near the stavski most??? (dragon bridge- you'll know the one) there is a shop called Mavrica that sells beltons

I think it's painted yellow and looks like your basic hardware store.

if yuo turn left out the door of the mavrica shop and walk towrds the station you'll see the hall of fmae on the right if memory serves it's on the out side of a youth hostel

Hey I'm from the U.S. and I'm traveling to Italy/Greece next spring with my school for a srping break trip, I'm looking for places to hit up over there or for someone to hook me up cuz my school will be on my balls about buyin graff material, if anyone could help me out, i'm Par 5 from UAC-United And Conquerin crew from Chicago. Please send a PM thanks a lot! Greatly appreciated!

err italy sucks.

i got chickenpox.

cunthole of a city.

anywho im in florence now. i got some montanas but i feel like shit. trecked for a few hours in venice only to find that there were no walls to paint on the line. what the fuck, just old stone italian walls.. found the freeway but.

schnitzel your right about the opening hours here, people open whenever, close halfway thru the day and open again??

crazy italians

anywho, im looking forward to rome, i wanna find some of that clashpaint and give it a shot. sounds interesting.

hit us up with info on rome people!

wreckognize: i brought them with me

FRASCO's in rome is fucking awesome shop to get supplies, search "rome belton" and you'll find the post, definately worth checking out.

but yer, rome wasnt the best graf location. i only saw a poison 2005 tag, no panels.

im in greece now, bought paint along with me so im ok for the time being. the scene here is ok, theres some cool stuff, its evolved its own style i guess.

anywho, until next time.

pce

Poison fucking blew my mind away!! ii was chasing/stalking his panels all day.. after being so upset to mis one.. i finally augt the same one got a good flick of it.. ened up with 3 of his panels.. anyonw know if hes from rome?

i got a subway files mag with a poison speacial, his full color wholecars with reps are AWESOME and yes, i really do think hes from rome as ive ive never seen his stuf anywhere else.