some info for the morons

cornelius

this isn't just for (ense, but for anyone else that just might be a moron. i've spent hours and hours searching for this info for you.. i think it would help you out so much not only in graffiti, but in your life. after reading and following these simple instructions, everyone around you will become so much happier.. i promise...

Helium:

In addition to being odorless, colorless, and non-flammable, helium is also considered non-toxic, but it's an excellent suicide method; it's as easy to breathe as air, except that your voice becomes high-pitched, and after a few minutes, you become unconscious and die. Helium is used to inflate balloons, and is therefore inexpensive and widely available, compared to nitrogen, or other inert gases (such as neon) which would work just as well. Helium also disperses easily, provided you leave your windows open. Helium is quick, painless, certain, discreet, safe, accessible, and tidy.

What you'll need:

-A tank of helium; helium is widely used to inflate balloons. If the tank holds enough helium to inflate 600 ballons, you'll have more than enough: that's 20 big breaths a minute, times 30 minutes.

-A suitable valve; this should be obtained from the same source as the tank. Be careful when opening this valve, as the gas is highly pressurized. Never put your mouth directly on the output nozzle, or serious injury may occur.

-An oxygen mask; this can be obtained from a medical supplier. Note that the mask may be designed to mix the gas with air, in which case you must modify it, so that it supplies 100% gas. This can usually be done with duct tape.

-A four foot length of rubber tubing; this may come with the mask, otherwise try a hardware store. If the tank's nozzle and the mask inlet have different diameters, try using several different diameters of tubing, each fit within the other, and thoroughly sealed with duct tape.

Instructions:

If you're indoors, open all available windows. Attach the valve to the tank, if it's not already attached. Now attach one end of the tubing to the valve outlet, and the other end to the mask. Test your connections to make sure nothing leaks. Recline or sit, in such a way that you can't fall over, for example in bed or on a sofa, propped up with pillows. Strap the mask onto your face, so that your mouth and nose are covered. Turn on the valve, and breathe normally. Your voice will become high-pitched almost immediately, and in few minutes, you will lose consciousness. Within fifteen minutes, you will be dead, due to asphyxiation. Make sure you will not be disturbed for at least thirty minutes, just to be sure. If you are discovered and revived, you may have permanent brain damage.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by tue skinny

uh i dont think any of us are gonna do that becuase you gave us directions . i mean it was great and all to read that but no one is gonna do it.

wait....you mean if I tell somone on here to kill themselves....they wont do it? wow. I thought everyone here were lemmings who obeyed what everyone else said....

get a fucking sense of humor...

Originally posted by tue skinny

uh i dont think any of us are gonna do that becuase you gave us directions . i mean it was great and all to read that but no one is gonna do it.

thats because HE said, if I had made the same post, there would be kids dropping dead at their modems...

seeking/by the power of greyskull

Archived