Administration sends out "mandatory" talking points to USDA officials

grim540

[/url]http://rawstory.com/showarticle.php?src=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fwp-dyn%2Fcontent%2Farticle%2F2006%2F05%2F07%2FAR2006050700898_pf.html

crap i cant work this new code stuff.....

anyways said talking points made me remember our old friend Baghdad Bob....

remember this guy?

07-minister.jpg

As Televised Reports of U.S. Forces Approaching the Outskirts of Western Baghdad Are Shown:

"They are not any place. They are on the move everywhere. They are a snake moving in the desert. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion."

After U.S. Forces Seized Baghdad's Airport:

"We butchered the force present at the airport. We have retaken the airport! There are no Americans there!"

After U.S. Troops Penetrated Central Baghdad:

April 5, 2003

"Nobody came here. Those America losers, I think their repeated frequent lies are bringing them down very rapidly.... Baghdad is secure, is safe."

April 5, 2003

"They are not near Baghdad. Don't believe them.... They said they entered with... tanks in the middle of the capital. They claim that they - I tell you, I... that this speech is too far from the reality. It is a part of this sickness of their plan. There is no an... - no any existence to the American troops or for the troops in Baghdad at all."

April 6, 2003

"Whenever we attack, they retreat. When we pound them with missiles and heavy artillery, they retreat even deeper. But when we stopped pounding, they pushed to the airport for propaganda purposes."

April 7, 2003

"The Americans are not there. They're not in Baghdad. There are no troops there. Never. They're not at all."

April 7, 2003

"U.S. forces learned a lesson last night they will never forget. We slaughtered them and will continue to slaughter them."

April 7, 2003

"There is no presence of American infidels in the city of Baghdad."

With Media Pictures of U.S. Troops Being Shown Standing Under the Giant Crossed Swords in Saddam's Favorite Parade Grounds in Baghdad, While Giving a Press Briefing Around the Corner:

"There you can see, there is nothing going on."

After U.S. Missiles Destroyed His Office in the Information Ministry and He was Forced to Give Press Briefings on the Street:

"They will be burnt. We are going to tackle them."

Disputing His Own Assertions of No Coalition Troops in Baghdad:

"We blocked them inside the city. Their rear is blocked.... They pushed a few of their armored carriers and some tanks with their soldiers. We besieged them and I think we will finish them soon."

While American Soldiers Are Showering in Saddam's Bathroom Nearby Presidential Palace:

"We have killed most of the [coalition] infidels, and I think we will finish off the rest soon."

After Being Shown Footage of Iraqi Soldiers Surrendering:

"Those are not Iraqi soldiers at all."

April 7, 2003

"This invasion will end in failure."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nothing new. how much as the admin wasted on propaganda for iraqi'

s and then it seaped over to us? buy one get one free?

how about the gay guy they bought off? or tommy franks who retired and was still on white house payroll...hmm. propaganda. gerring, gurbils...we've got 'em all

haha. a big news story is the mandatory (now it's strictly voluntary)

rfid chips in farm animals.

only farmers are concerned about this atm. we'll see it in the news

at some point.

one more thing: the anthrax cases reported in the united states ahve been from already downed cattle.

none of them were young, healthy cattle.