what a shitty fucking burrito

MOE-LESTER

Escabeche, I believe its called, goes good with burritos... Ya know the pickled veggies with jalapenos, carrots, potatoes, radishes and whatnot... I'll fuck around and top my burrito off with that shit periodically.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only wrap im in to is the crunch wrap supreme.

i'll probably be disowned by all my fellow spics for saying this. but i too am a fan of the crunch wrap supreme. its always *makes irritating hand motion* good to go.

plus, only 49cents for add on tacos after the combo. for 5bucks you can eat a total of 3tacos,a crunchwrap, a soda, and them fuckin cinna-stick shits.....god i'm going to a whitemans' hell for this. damn you all! all to hades!

I like Chipotle, not because of it's fine mexican dining. But because at the Chipotle by my house, (in the bay) there are a few mexican chicks I want to bang there. Also I think their chicken is delish...

Yeah I've actually heard that mexican food on the east coast sucks. Also my friends mom owned a sushi resteraunt in Idaho. How far from the ocean is Idaho??? I don't trust raw fish there.

G!

hmm. i need to find a good mexican joint near the lake (merritt) any suggestions?

this is beside the point but anyone ever in or near the city of oakland has to eat at EVERETT & JONES barbuque spot in Jack London that shit is hands down the best barbeque at a sitdown restraunt ive ever had..theres alot of mexican cutty spots off broadway but im no expert

this is beside the point but anyone ever in or near the city of oakland has to eat at EVERETT & JONES barbuque spot in Jack London that shit is hands down the best barbeque at a sitdown restraunt ive ever had..theres alot of mexican cutty spots off broadway but im no expert

Carmens son Carmens!

I like Chipotle, not because of it's fine mexican dining. But because at the Chipotle by my house, (in the bay) there are a few mexican chicks I want to bang there. Also I think their chicken is delish...

Yeah I've actually heard that mexican food on the east coast sucks. Also my friends mom owned a sushi resteraunt in Idaho. How far from the ocean is Idaho??? I don't trust raw fish there.

G!

Ima have to check them brezzies out.