Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

KNIVES!!!!!

i want the knife they carry to kill the clones with in the Xfiles, is that basically a stileto?????????????????????????????

Do you mean that "out the front" spike like this ?

autoscribeg.jpg

I wouldn't carry around a knife because I'd probably use it on someone in a fight and cannot be fucked with all the reprecussions(sp) with the police/victims after it. And if I was to carry around a knife i wouldn't get some expensive switchblade/butterfly/otf knife cause once I use it I'll just throw it away + the sound of someone opening a box-cutter is intimidating enough.

Capsicum gel spray ftw

^^i want one of them...

couldnt bring them back home on the flight....and didnt feel like going to the trouble of mailing it home.

^^i want one of them...

couldnt bring them back home on the flight....and didnt feel like going to the trouble of mailing it home.

you could put it on the plane

compartment..

yes, the bag that you don't take on the seat. You can put knives without problem

but i didnt check in any bags...

all of my bags were carry-ons (after seeing the movie meet the parents)

This thread makes me think of those nerds in middle school that were really anti social and claimed to have all kinds of skills like martial arts and computer hacking. And that wore moonboots in the summer and wolf t shirts.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now