SHITTY JOBS YOU WORKED AT AND THE FUCKED UP SHIT YOU DID

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i worked telemarketing for 6 months' date=' i dropped out of skool to do that... BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER, i called the boss a short cunt and lost my job 3 minutes later, hahaha...[/quote']

Out of everything said in this thread that takes the cake of being the most low life scummy crime against society ever (except for the guy who pushed the retard who cant talk off the freezer). FUCK YOU.....i really need to get an unlisted number.

However i will forgive you seeing as you aknowledge ur mistake as the worst ever

i worked for mr rags once and me, my manager that hated his boss and the footlocker people stole a shitload of stuff...

i got 3 skateboards..tshirts to last me 2 years and a lot of stuff for my girlfriend.

i waited till the general manager was in to actually pass by.. he tried callin me out cause i guess i got all the blame for the theft, but no proof...

even though like a wiseass i showed him my brand new board.. that was awesome

i got fired cause of some fuck at th other store was busted for someking weed.. blame the guy from hawaii.. so stupid.. thats why everybody was down to rob.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
FUCK SNEAKANDCREAP AND AYEBEE FUCKING DOGS' date=' U FROM MELBOURNE AUS LET ME KNOW, PM ME MOTHERFUCKERZ...[/quote']

Wouldn waste my time with a guy that dropped out of school to be a telemarketer.