SHITTY JOBS YOU WORKED AT AND THE FUCKED UP SHIT YOU DID

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are fucking stupid (some of you)

im glad im not working with some of you people

ive had no real shitty jobs nor have i done any messed up stuff

if i had a shitty job id quit

this is the type of buster everyone at the work place hates an shit you know.

one punk tried to ask me to hook him up some free roundtable..i was like fuck you pay the dude pays then his chicken wings do a stop drop roll on the dirty ass floor before making the oven

ps- aybee' date=' home depot fucking sucks sooo bad. I know a few people that work at different locations and they hate it more than anything.[/quote']

Yeah, but the job they've got for me is loss prevention, so pretty much I get to walk around all day undercover and bag people. Me, loss prevention...oh the irony.

I once worked for a handbound book company.

They treated me really good and I was happy with the job but they had bins of unsold product and "defects" in the warehouse. occasionally I'd rack some to trade for weed or give to people for holidays or special occassions.

this is the type of buster everyone at the work place hates an shit you know.

one punk tried to ask me to hook him up some free roundtable..i was like fuck you pay the dude pays then his chicken wings do a stop drop roll on the dirty ass floor before making the oven

english?

Quality.

I once fell asleep on a pile of nylon coats for an hour while I was working in a clothes shop.

I woke up and went back to the shop floor and everyone was like: "where you been?" and I was all like "STOP DROP AND ROLL!".

Thats a true story.

Except for the stop drop and roll bit.

ARBY'S !!!!! ON ORIENTATION, MY MANAGER DROPPED THE BUNS ON THE NASTY FLOOR.. PICKED THEM UP AND PUT THEM OUT FOR PEOPLE TO EAT

so you can imagine that it was no problem to wipe my feet on some of the meals people ate.. i farted on a bun once

jumped over the counter and called some fag out who pulled a knife out on me for not giving him free fries.... i had two knife shapeners in my hands... dont fuck with an escrima warrior with two knife sharpeners...

i wouldnt eat at any fast food place if i were you.

oh yeah... the things WE did while working as chefs in fine dining

unless youre paying about $165 for two people.. i wouldnt trust anything less.. maybe some benihanahs is good, but i wouldnt trust a lot of places.. you just dont know... unless you've worked there

I had to shit in a take out bag in the back one time.

And then working drunk/hungover/sick. Puking while making people's foods, locking the door and then passing out on the floor for a few hours.

never stole much shit because i felt horrible about it. It was coming straight out of my boss's pocket, and she was a real nice lady. And i knew she was struggling just to keep this place open. but fuck the food industry, you earn every cent you make.

Worked at a country club doing maintenance.

After two months i was supposed to get a dollar raise bu the owner only gave me a fifty cent increase and promised to come through with the other half which never materialized.

I made up for it by walking off with 25 cans of paint from the supply shed and a respirator on my last day.

Guest Ginger Bread Man
i worked at restuarant and someone borrowed my mngmt card and comped all the tables that paid cash that night' date=' I had to fire him, but kept all the cash.[/quote']

what a prick

i like to treat jobs like a party..i worked at a deli where i would pound brews from their stock and the fool would advance me cash whenever so i was high all the time..i cut my fingertip off with a mechanical slicer...i would give away stoner sandwiches to my homies free..a whole loaf with mad different meats and cheeses..the whole time im getting paid under the table and eating gourmet free that was a sick job