SHITTY JOBS YOU WORKED AT AND THE FUCKED UP SHIT YOU DID

i used to work at national tire and battery. i forgot to tighten a guys lug nuts one day.. he came back and said his jeep is down the street and the wheels almost fell off of it. after that they made me drive around a van and deliver tires. they said i was the first person in the history of national tire and battery to have that job. when i got bored i attached batteries to my shoes and walked around and stomped cans, drank beer in my car, layed under cars and screamed for help, or fell asleep in a pile of tire in the back of the garage.

i once worked at sabbaro's. i cut my hand while dicing tomatoes. i didn't think too much about it. a bit later i was streching out dough to make a pizza and noticed i was bleeding on it. looked like sauce to me. i cooked it up and fed it to people.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i worked as an 'announcer' for this crazy cage match place in post-apocalytic australia

i had to get this massive crowd of hooligans to chant "2 men enter, 1 man leave"

it sucked, i had to wear a chain metal bra, tons of makeup, humongous earrings and a lame hairdo

i worked as an 'announcer' for this crazy cage match place in post-apocalytic australia

i had to get this massive crowd of hooligans to chant "2 men enter, 1 man leave"

it sucked, i had to wear a chain metal bra, tons of makeup, humongous earrings and a lame hairdo

yeah, but did you at least get dental?

yo i got mad head

mad max head.

i just read the whole first post and lemme say

this kid is the reason why i don't go to mechanics

you could've killed that dude with the jeep

if you forgot to tighten my lugs, i'd tighten your skull onto your neck with a few twists

when I was 16 or so, I worked at this Italian fast food place. all the food was prepped and then frozen. anyway, we put the shrimp in a styrofoam cup with buttersauce an froze it. one day I was bored so I pissed in all of the shrimp cups and put them back in the freezer. then i peed in the bags of ground beef. i know it was wrong, but it felt so right.

The truth is, I never really had any shitty jobs...

the worse was probably McDonalds back in high school. The worst shit we would do is drop the food of peeps we didn't like etc etc. We also stole mad food after we learned that the night managers were loading their cars with shit from the freezer. We would also have food fights sometimes...

Also when i had community service for graf shit, this other writer I knew had it too. We would always show up mad drunk and hungover and sneak away to catch tags while cleaning and raking etc etc...

Yeah, I had to get a tire replaced once, and I made it about ten miles before it fell off of my car and caused 800 dollars in damage.

That sucked.

this happened to me when i got my tires at firestone or wherever. I was going like 90 on the highway and thought the tire was gonna fall off. It turns out they forgot to tighten the wheel lugs

i once worked at a resturant as a busboy and this lady kept making all these wierd requests so when she asked for more bread i just rubbed my sweaty ass balls and then rubbed my hands on her bread. i once also put a container of sauce from the break room which was like 3 hours old just heated it up and gave it to some mean ass redneck...oh was i supposed top say shit i fucvked up on accident?

Guest nutsonmychin!

you people are fucking sick.

i cant believe you would piss in someone's food.

i hope someone shits in your taco.

I've always made sure any job I applied for would be something i would at least enjoy doing in part.

Pretty much all my crap jobs have been temp jobs in between real gainful employment.

I'm more of an office prank guy anyway.

My first job was as a server at a old person home/retirement community when I was 15. I had to worked the ASSISTED LIVING section, so basically it was seniors that needed nurses or were just real fucked up. I used to have to leave peoples unfinished meals on the table b/c they would think they hadn't eaten and they would demand food after they had already eaten 4 course meals. They used to say that I planted the half eaten meals on their tables and that I was refusing to serve them. It happened all the time.

One time I spilled an ice cream soda on an 80 something year old, oh shit, she freaked out, I thought I killed her.

But the worst was this really old skinny lady that almost never talked to anyone and would always order something crazy like a cracker or a few grapes...something that couldn't fill anyones stomach. Anyway, this one day she was talking way more than normal and she seemed really happy. She said she wanted a sundae with all the works and named toppings and stuff. So, I was happy to get it for her b/c she was a sweet old lady and I was just happy to see her in a good mood and hungry. Next day I show up to work and she never came to dinner. She died that night. I guess she knew she was gonna go.

My 1st job was at Fileenes, a mid scale clothing store.

Aside from stealing 10k + in clothing (I figured out how to print reciepts for transactions that never happened), I'd have harmless fun while working too.

I'd line the floor with those stickers that set off the alarms with the sticky side up so customers would get them stuck to the bottom of their shoes.

I'd break the ink security devices on expensive fur coats.

I'd walk around the mall for an hour or two while on the clock.

At least I never peed in something someone was eating =p

i worked stock in the shoe dept. at this one store, i would show up drunk and late but the sales girls woud punch me in early then steal shoes and leave early and get punched out late. and the manager knew about this but was scared to confront me about it because he thought i was in a gang. now that i think about it that wasn't a shitty job.