Barry Bonds......

Guest nutsonmychin!

should Barry be let in the Hall of Fame  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutsonmychin!

thats insane.

you would've thought the contraversy would make it worth something,.

the world really really hates him. but you know, if he was on their team, they'd love him.

haha people are racist cause they think bonds is a cheating asshole that used roid's to slam balls 400 feet.

about the hand eye cordination.

back in the 80's when he was with the pirates he was what a buck eighty.

he didn't start belting out homers 'till he was all bulked up on the roids.

the roid's allowed him to strength to last 162 games and hit the ball far.

if he is elected to the HOF they should have a plaque and put his baseball bat, syringe and a tube of "the clear" in the glass case next to it.

okay I changed my mind. if bonds was Mexican I woulda voted yes.

Guest spectr

i saw barry should be banned from baseball along with sosa mac etc etc etc. shit i remember in the 80's it coming out that cansaco and mac did steriods. fuck em i say even more so because they got caught, i cant wait to go to a giants game this summer and throw shit at barry bonds.

If you're going to dookie-drop athletes for fucking with their version of 'performance enhancing' drugs you're going to have to start stripping all sorts of comedians, actors, artists and musicians of their 'natural talent' credibility... and I don't think anyone's ready to do that.

you know how they have those foam fingers? in philly they had prange foam sirynges the said "cheater" on them,

how fucked is that

74_1.JPG

Not that surprising since it's Philly. Philadelphia sports fans (be it hockey, baseball, etc) are known as the biggest boo-birds in North America; perhaps the world.

I'm not a fan of Barry Bonds at all, and I don't care whether he makes the HoF. Ty Cobb was a very bad man, and he is in it.

I do think that it would be wise to make an example out of Barry. He has a shit personality, does nothing to sell the game outside of SF, etc. But if they make an example out of him, they should make an example out of McGuire and Palmero and Sosa, too.

In the end, fifty, hundred, two hundred years from now, Bonds will be remembered as the prick that broke Ruth's record by cheating. Baseball has a tendency to not forget.

And for the love of god, could the fags who hate sports stay out of the sports threads? Sport your New Era caps somewhere else.

Not that surprising since it's Philly. Philadelphia sports fans (be it hockey, baseball, etc) are known as the biggest boo-birds in North America; perhaps the world.

Naw, European soccer fans are the worst fans in the universe. Gangs/mobs that fight mobs from opposing fans. Waving Nazi flags in the stands when non-white players from the opposing team are playing, throwing shit at players, throwing bannanas at black players, etc.

Naw' date=' European soccer fans are the worst fans in the universe. Gangs/mobs that fight mobs from opposing fans. Waving Nazi flags in the stands when non-white players from the opposing team are playing, throwing shit at players, throwing bannanas at black players, etc.[/quote']

You know, I was thinking that as I typed my last post, but I don't consider Nazi flags and racist jokes to have anything to do with being a fan. That shit is sub-human.

Granted, the Philly fans would probably boo a kid with cancer if the other team hit one out of the park for him...:rolleyes: