Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydoses

I love school, but I sure hate MATH.

So its the end of the semester, and I know I have 3 A's, but then there is math. Its really coming down to the wire here, and if I bomb the final I probably won't pass the class. If I pass, well then hey, here is the end of struggling with math since 9th grade. I'm at wits end thinking about having to re-take this damn class. I need all the help I can get here to pass this shit, so any shouts of good luck are greatly appreciated.

Fuck math.

What subjects bother/bothered you the most in school?

:mad:

if you need help, i can try my best to help you out.... i know how bad math can be, shit's not easy/fun..

but if u need help, just let me know... u can keep this thread going for HW help or some shit.

right now, im hating my Control Systems Engineering class. it's not hard, its just the structure of the class that's getting to me.... that and my Linear Active Circuit Design class is a doosy.

but my most hated class was probably physics...o man, me and physics had it out for each other

yeah i'm just really hoping the things i know outweigh the things i don't know on the final. as for now i'm expecting the worst, which is shitty because i need to try and think positive about it, just so i can slip by!

tomorrow is the day.

fuck math for sure...luckily i only have one more math class and i am set.

finals do seem like that have been a lot crazier for me this semester compared to others.

OMG i think i just broke the new world record for repeated posts.... 8! wow ...

the hell? i had 8 posts going, now only 3... something is wrong i tell you! i think it's math comming to haunt me...

dont worry man i sucked at math too and im doing fine in life

90% of what you learn you'll forget

the other important stuff will be repeated over and over and over again so u will learn it eventually

its all good

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now