I love school, but I sure hate MATH.

dirtydoses

So its the end of the semester, and I know I have 3 A's, but then there is math. Its really coming down to the wire here, and if I bomb the final I probably won't pass the class. If I pass, well then hey, here is the end of struggling with math since 9th grade. I'm at wits end thinking about having to re-take this damn class. I need all the help I can get here to pass this shit, so any shouts of good luck are greatly appreciated.

Fuck math.

What subjects bother/bothered you the most in school?

:mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you need help, i can try my best to help you out.... i know how bad math can be, shit's not easy/fun..

but if u need help, just let me know... u can keep this thread going for HW help or some shit.

right now, im hating my Control Systems Engineering class. it's not hard, its just the structure of the class that's getting to me.... that and my Linear Active Circuit Design class is a doosy.

but my most hated class was probably physics...o man, me and physics had it out for each other

So its the end of the semester, and I know I have 3 A's, but then there is math. Its really coming down to the wire here, and if I bomb the final I probably won't pass the class. If I pass, well then hey, here is the end of struggling with math since 9th grade. I'm at wits end thinking about having to re-take this damn class. I need all the help I can get here to pass this shit, so any shouts of good luck are greatly appreciated.

Fuck math.

What subjects bother/bothered you the most in school?

:mad:

i had the most retarded math teacher in college. stupid fucking french bitch with a hard accent. i ended up failing the class and it FUCKED me over. i lost credits and was behind...and i still have to take the class again at another junior college. shit pissed me off...waste of my money and my god damn time

FUCK MATH

Well...

I just got home from taking the math final. The first question I totally drew a blank and was like oh shit! But then i fiddled around for long enough and almost finished it. I think I did pretty bad to be honest, but I asked the teacher if I bomb this completely will I pass, he said I'd probably make it. So right now I feel like shit, but at the same time am glad its done with, and just really hoping I pass this shit! If I do pass it, I will never have to take any math classes again. I'm not worried about math affecting me down the road, I just don't want to see an F next to my 3 A's.

Fuck math, hello vacation.