Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1105220d.jpg

This shit is great. I have not drank cola products in the last 3 months*. Only $2.00 a box and they come with 12(?) packets in a box..one packet for a big glass of water and i think like 3 for a big container. Ive dropped 14lbs by cutting my cola and kool aid addiction. Actually tastes good too. Got a bunch of flavors.

www.watersensations.com

Thats my new product review for the month.

*Alcoholic beverages not included.

the lemon water is good, but i always put sugar in it anyways... defeats the purpose i guess, but ... fuck it

damn. 1000 qtips for a buck. I bet if someone approached me in the street and offered me a sealed 10 pack of qtips for 50 cents i would probably buy them.

i'm not feelin the flavored water thing. i drink water because it's pure and flushes out the system. seems like flavoring the water defeats the purpose of it being clear and pure -- it's no longer a water but a lightly flavored juice.

wtf is up with that guy ^^^ he's in every thread with the most random shit. its' like google oner...but crack and meth induced. good god man.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now