NYC clean trains

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that 91 cope and the second ces are what its all about. I know plenty of people on here have some impressive new cleans...but 95% wont ever get on the net...and thats a good thing. I think rotten mentioned it a long time ago, those private gems are what makes looking through another writers flix so worth while, especially folks who've been around for a long time...

Originally posted by ese:

that 91 cope and the second ces are what its all about. I know plenty of people on here have some impressive new cleans...but 95% wont ever get on the net...and thats a good thing. I think rotten mentioned it a long time ago, those private gems are what makes looking through another writers flix so worth while, especially folks who've been around for a long time...

ha hahahah ah .. ese you're a cool mofo.

Guest imported_Europe

Thanks for posting those Omar, I wish somebody else would post some more cleans.

I second that about keeping flicks to yourself and keeping flicks off-line, but there must be more online stuff out there somewhere...

Guest Aroe*ones
Guest ASTISM

Archived