Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oliver Clothesoff

railfans on CBS this morning

not sure if anyone seen this but i only caught the tail end of it and would like to see more i was flippin through channels and saw soem cars go by and stopped they were talking bought folktown and all the railfans there and people that moved there just to watch them go by and also showed tropicanas go by and some graffiti and how the railfans take piks of graffiti they like and there were callin it folk art and stuff basically praise it anyone else seen this and if so is there a way i can view it again or can i get the name of the show?

sounds good, the railfans here came up to us when we were painting and were all for it, 'it stops the rust'

sounds good' date=' the railfans here came up to us when we were painting and were all for it, 'it stops the rust'[/quote']

stops rust... lol thats love

stops rust... lol thats love

sounds good, the railfans here came up to us when we were painting and were all for it, 'it stops the rust'

...and then they ratted you out...

...don't beleive the hype, railfans typically hate writers...DON'T BE SEEN BY ANYONE...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now