free tickets to atmosphere in chicago

vaybur

Seriously...

I got tickets to see Atmosophere in chicago on friday may 12th @ the vic theater(sold out), I got them as a gift and I'm flying in to see them from the west coast but some of the people in the group can't make the trip now. I have atleast 1 and up to 3 tickets and I hate it when people try and slang tickets to underground shows, so they're free I'll take the loss. I beleive that 12oz. has a private messaging system, hit me up if you want them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Alot of hatred in here... I think Atmosphere has some good songs. Sure everyone is over that whole emo hip hop thing... But they did and continue to make moves... The Felt shit is ill too...

2cents

yeah yeah, fuck Slug, Dibbs is dope and all...

but whatever happened to "Them"? They (him?) were badass. Title track was "It's Them". I still got that album on vinyl, i need that shit on cd stat. If you know who i'm talking about, you will get a spot in heaven, valhalla, outer space, or wherever it is you wish to go. Seeking is probably the only one who would know immediately who i'm talking about. I'm far too lazy to go digging through all my records to locate it and Google is absolutely no help.

*Google oner is even less help.

yeah yeah, fuck Slug, Dibbs is dope and all...

but whatever happened to "Them"? They (him?) were badass. Title track was "It's Them". I still got that album on vinyl, i need that shit on cd stat. If you know who i'm talking about, you will get a spot in heaven, valhalla, outer space, or wherever it is you wish to go. Seeking is probably the only one who would know immediately who i'm talking about. I'm far too lazy to go digging through all my records to locate it and Google is absolutely no help.

*Google oner is even less help.

The group is called 'Themselves'... it's Dose one and Jel.