Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vaybur

free tickets to atmosphere in chicago

Seriously...

I got tickets to see Atmosophere in chicago on friday may 12th @ the vic theater(sold out), I got them as a gift and I'm flying in to see them from the west coast but some of the people in the group can't make the trip now. I have atleast 1 and up to 3 tickets and I hate it when people try and slang tickets to underground shows, so they're free I'll take the loss. I beleive that 12oz. has a private messaging system, hit me up if you want them.

that nigga needs to cut his wrists already

co-signed.

I love Dibbs, but fuck Slug.

Dudes straight 14 year old fat girl hiphop.

Dudes straight 14 year old fat girl hiphop.

im kinda burnt from todays transactions so i cant laugh really, but im laughing on the inside. i promiss

Guest Ginger Bread Man

if i still livedthere 4 sure

I saw Atmosphere live once, but it was that tour where he was fuckin with a live band instead of a DJ, so it made me hate him forever. Shit was sooooooooooo fuckin bad

i had a discussion about atmosphere yesterday, mostly about how i hate slug, but in early high school i was digging him.

We labeled him "Gateway Hip-Hop" for white people

i hope you enjoy chicago, though.

enjoy uptown, dont get robbed by a crackhead

my bubbly 19 year old blond downstairs neighbor went to see atmosphere. i thought it was a little strange but then figured 'who else is going to go to their show?'

the 'gateway' comment almost made me laugh.

Alot of hatred in here... I think Atmosphere has some good songs. Sure everyone is over that whole emo hip hop thing... But they did and continue to make moves... The Felt shit is ill too...

2cents

Yeah, if you're from chicago you better be at the Chicago Rocks show on the 12th instead of a lame ass atmosphere show...Unless of course you want to pick up underage emo chicks.

Free tickets to Atmosphere on the 12th, then paying for Chicago Rocks on the 13th would be fuckign great. I'd be willing to drop a little commision on those ticks as well dude.

I saw Atmosphere a few years back when he had a free show in Amoeba with Eyeda and Abilities.

No complaints.

yeah yeah, fuck Slug, Dibbs is dope and all...

but whatever happened to "Them"? They (him?) were badass. Title track was "It's Them". I still got that album on vinyl, i need that shit on cd stat. If you know who i'm talking about, you will get a spot in heaven, valhalla, outer space, or wherever it is you wish to go. Seeking is probably the only one who would know immediately who i'm talking about. I'm far too lazy to go digging through all my records to locate it and Google is absolutely no help.

*Google oner is even less help.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now