Lucifer's warning

rattleytins

satan.jpg

I am Lucifer, Satan, the fallen angel, the embodiment of evil and enemy of God.

The following of God has caused many millions of people to die, in crusades, holy wars, and other such religious conflict.

Luciferism however has never harmed anyone, and anybody with any sense at all will realise that following me is a lot more wise.

if you attempt to follow God and you are denyed by peter at the gates of heaven and come down to the underworld to seek refuge you will recieve from me eternal torture for your following of God. However if you worship me, when you die you may descend to the next life safe in the knowledge that you will reign with my demons, fufilling all of your desires untill eternity.

You have but two months from this day, until the sixth of June; 06/06/06, to make your decision, For on the sixth second of the sixth minute of the sixth hour of that day I will try for a second time to overthrow God, only this time, I have all the demons in Hell beside me, and i shall prevail.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

uh, I already explained this in a different thread.

Dude' date=' don't worry about that shit, 666 is the mark of the beast. The Beast doesn't decide when the rapture starts, that's God's job. See, God starts the rapture and gets everything working and then 1000 years go by AND THEN the war in Heaven, which I think Satan actually HAS to show up for... but up 'till then it's all on God and God is who told that Baseball fella that it's July 12, 2012 11:11am. Not to be confused with 2112, which was a killer Rush album.[/quote']

if you want to view it in context go to the Simpson's Trailer! thread...

You have but two months from this day, until the sixth of June; 06/06/06, to make your decision, For on the sixth second of the sixth minute of the sixth hour of that day I will try for a second time to overthrow God, only this time, I have all the demons in Hell beside me, and i shall prevail.

thats the biggest load of shit Ive heard all day........but it is early

I am Lucifer, Satan, the fallen angel, the embodiment of evil and enemy of God.

The following of God has caused many millions of people to die, in crusades, holy wars, and other such religious conflict.

Luciferism however has never harmed anyone, and anybody with any sense at all will realise that following me is a lot more wise.

if you attempt to follow God and you are denyed by peter at the gates of heaven and come down to the underworld to seek refuge you will recieve from me eternal torture for your following of God. However if you worship me, when you die you may descend to the next life safe in the knowledge that you will reign with my demons, fufilling all of your desires untill eternity.

"Send this email to 15 people before 06/06/06 and your crush will fall in love with you, but if you don't you'll suffer eternal damnation in hell"

Sha right.

Uhh isn't June 6th ONE month away?