3d Body Modification

NanoBreaker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new tattoo tat.jpg

Always wanted a tattoo but afraid of what your boss will say? Thanks to a fascinating new technique you can cover yourself in body art and no one will be the wiser – unless they see you in the dark, which is the only time these tattoos are visible. The new technique uses blacklight reactive ink, which is reactive to UV light. It’s kinda freaky but imagine the fun you could have after dark. by Billy T

i dont like neon anything

it reminds me too much of this

raver.jpg

then they start doing this and i start to hate that too.

SubNForest1_Sub150801_12s.jpg

57_derek_glowsticks_photons.jpg

is this what u want to be remembered by

rave3101302.jpg

although id smash the liberty spike chic. the rave gear needs to go.

only swif is into that crap.

new tattoo tat.jpg

Always wanted a tattoo but afraid of what your boss will say? Thanks to a fascinating new technique you can cover yourself in body art and no one will be the wiser – unless they see you in the dark, which is the only time these tattoos are visible. The new technique uses blacklight reactive ink, which is reactive to UV light. It’s kinda freaky but imagine the fun you could have after dark. by Billy T

for real i'd get one of those real quick....

is there anymore info on this?

since laziness has taken ahold of me at the moment

I really don't get this shit. My brother had those barbells below the skin type deal going on for a while. He had barbells on his chest in pentagram format. Then he went and got big ass 00 punches through the cartiledge in his ears. Says he has 360 degree hearing now. lol. My old boss at the tattoo shop used to joke about getting joints for shit to screw into his forearm bones. Joking about screwing spikes into his forearms or even a set of wings. I thought that was a pretty dope cyborg type concept. He recently passed away unfortunately.

I don't really mind some tattoos and peircings.... but I think I prefer the natural look overall.

i'm with ic on this one

and how do you illustrate a case in point?..

do you draw a dude pointing at a case like it was an escher drawing?

or do you draw a vanishing point ..cut a small hole at the point and loke through it at a instrument case that just happened to be laying there?

wow fuck all those little cry babies that get that 3D shit.

how fucking lame.

that girl with the huge thing in her lip and homely lookin rag on her head would get punched for being so dumb, then i'd hit her implanted gayness in her chest and just scream "FUCKING COOL FUCKING COOL THESE ARE SO COOOOOOOOL!!!!!"