Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NanoBreaker

3d Body Modification

That shit is increbibly wack. You couldnt do anything physical at all without fear of fucking yourself up, Its pointless and it looks gay, and it's gay

Imagine those two girls bumping into each other, "Oh you have a nuckle duster in your chest as well. oh"

totally agree i seen this shit i was like wtf were they thinking if you would fall or get hit it would pop right through yer skin and shit

and just having that in yer body the feeling would just be so damn nasty

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

also, i would really love to belt both of those biotches in the face with brass knuckles.

seeing that cornballness convinces me neither one of em has ever taken metal to the dome

shit is infintely disgusting

seeing a guy with this kind of stuff is like him wearng a sign that says to me

"hell no, you would never want to fuck me in a million years even if i was the last man on the planet"

i felt a little sick after looking at that..

disgusting and pointless

stretch your skin out... ewww

i mean i guess it's ok if you want to look like an alien like some of those folks.. :sick:

3d body mods are stupid and pointless

I do think this is pretty cool looking but pointless as well

lace-piercing-2.jpg

How do you know they're insecure?

because it's stupidly fuckin' retarded...you know, somewhat similar to telling everyone on the internet that you fucked your cousin

Retarded for you. I'm sure when the first tattoo was done there were ignorant people just like yourself saying the same ignorant shit..

What about tongue piercings and nipple rings??

I'm sure if Jessica Simpson got one you would be all over it..

how they perform the sub-dermal implants is brutal. they make an incision, then take this tool and shove it under the skin and wiggle it around to loosen the skin so they can put something under there. all done without anaesthetic. whhoooo

Retarded for you. I'm sure when the first tattoo was done there were ignorant people just like yourself saying the same ignorant shit..

What about tongue piercings and nipple rings??

I'm sure if Jessica Simpson got one you would be all over it..

really, are you sure you're sure of that?:rolleyes:

it doesn't matter if it does become popular, i still don't like it...in the same way i don't like chinese woman that bind their feet when their babies cause they think it's pretty to have fucked up deformed feet. they've been doing that shit since who the fuck knows when and it's never become as popular as fuckin' tattoos or piercings. neither has...

longneck.jpg

but, i guess i'm ignorant. go get some 3d piping in your cock, word.

140805527_fc6b06347c.jpg?v=0

gross-gusting

makes me wonder who raped her more.....dad or her uncle?

It's ignorant to say any of these people are insecure..Done deal.

Otherwise, I personally think this is one of the most disturbing trends EVER..It ranks right up there with shitting/peeing on your significant other, skin to skin piercings, or homosexual sex for that matter. That's my opinion, and I would express it just like yourself. Although, I would never make an assumption of their mental condition.

To each his own, until it effects my daily life..

Oh yes..My incredibly large penis generally scares women away..Tonight I'm going to call loveline or post a thread on 12oz..

Also, I think you called them insecure attention seeking little brats..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now