ASK ME

GLIK$

"shredders" are legal, the liquids you're referring to are those 48 hour miracle diet things.

Basically they're fruit juices and enzymes that make you shit and clear out your body. You CAN lose up to 10lbs on them but its like 5lbs from shitting, 2lbs of actual fat, and 3lbs of muscle.

I know the new fad are these thermogenic weight loss pills like Hot Rox, Thermoshred, and Hydroxycut Extreme or whatever. These are ephedra free gel caps that are supposed to help increase metabolic rates and reduce weight.

It all depends on your body chemistry. If you have the right kind of body chemistry that the pill works with and are willing to bust your ass in the gym 5-6 days a week with low intensity cardio and a reduced intake of calories and calories from fat, then they'll help.

But once again it's not always a definite thing. It's what you put into it.

A lot of transdermic shit is all BS too. Theyre gels and lotions you rub on certain areas that have about 1 inch or less of fat and they magically transfer the fat into the blood stream. Basically from what I've seen is that it starts to remove water from the area giving the "more shredded look"... But at the same time costs $110 for a month supply.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"shredders" are legal, the liquids you're referring to are those 48 hour miracle diet things.

Basically they're fruit juices and enzymes that make you shit and clear out your body. You CAN lose up to 10lbs on them but its like 5lbs from shitting, 2lbs of actual fat, and 3lbs of muscle.

I know the new fad are these thermogenic weight loss pills like Hot Rox, Thermoshred, and Hydroxycut Extreme or whatever. These are ephedra free gel caps that are supposed to help increase metabolic rates and reduce weight.

It all depends on your body chemistry. If you have the right kind of body chemistry that the pill works with and are willing to bust your ass in the gym 5-6 days a week with low intensity cardio and a reduced intake of calories and calories from fat, then they'll help.

But once again it's not always a definite thing. It's what you put into it.

A lot of transdermic shit is all BS too. Theyre gels and lotions you rub on certain areas that have about 1 inch or less of fat and they magically transfer the fat into the blood stream. Basically from what I've seen is that it starts to remove water from the area giving the "more shredded look"... But at the same time costs $110 for a month supply.

Thanks for the info bro. I dont really want to take anything that will reduce my over all muscle mass so I might stay clear of the shredders.

I have a naturally slow metabolism, can you recommend anything as an alternative to help cut the fat?

Thanks for the info bro. I dont really want to take anything that will reduce my over all muscle mass so I might stay clear of the shredders.

I have a naturally slow metabolism, can you recommend anything as an alternative to help cut the fat?

5-6 small meals

Carbs in the morning proteins at night.

Metabolism is like a fire. If you drop a big ass log on it, its not gonna burn the log. At the same time if you put too little on it, it's gonna go out. The 5-6 small meals keeps the body burning calories throughout the day. You do carbs in the morning to give your body it's daily fuel (slow burning carbs like unbleached flours and brown rice). Protein at night as to not store any digested material as fat.

Sooo.. you mean around 400 calories per meal if you're going to go that route?

26SidedMyMetabolismIsAtAStandStill

Depends on how drastic youre looking to go.

When friends of mine were on some real cutdown cycles they'd take in 1550-1750 calories a day (while doing an hour of cardio and 2 hours of weights daily).

Id say on average no more than 350 calories per small meal, while keeping calories from fat at a minimum.

Depends on how drastic youre looking to go.

When friends of mine were on some real cutdown cycles they'd take in 1550-1750 calories a day (while doing an hour of cardio and 2 hours of weights daily).

Id say on average no more than 350 calories per small meal, while keeping calories from fat at a minimum.

I get about an hour's worth of exercise per day (30 min. cardio, 30 min. lifting) but the problem is that I gain muscle mass mad easy (German and Finnish blood). It seems like no matter how much I try to focus on cardio and high reps with low weights my shit stays adding muscle mass instead of dropping flab. I'm pretty sure I'm sorta cut up under this layer of Pillsbury but I can't drop the 10-15 needed to pull girls without having to talk to 'em. Smidell me?

I already watch my calories (yeah i know, that sounds metro as fuck), so that's not the problem. it's the fact that my bloodline sucks Rhubarb-flavored cock when it comes to metabolic rates and shit.

Any suggestions other than 3 hours of working out per day? Is that really neccessary for what I'm looking to do? I don't need a swimmer's build or anything... I'm just trying to get rid of this little bit of flab I have before summer jumps off.

2.5 grams of protein per 1 pound of body weight.

19 x 20 calories per pound of body weight.

Still low calories from fat, low trans fats.

Dont work out more than 4 times a week, your body needs time to rest and build. Gotta conserve calories.

Carbs in the range of 300-400 DAILY.

Mixes of slow burning and fast burning carbs.

100% Whey Protein and GNC Weight Gainer Gold 2200 are great products.

A must have is MuscleTech's Nitrotech PM Protein. PM proteins are a mix of casein and whey protein that you take obviously at night, so instead of using calories to replenish your body at night, the slow digesting protein in your stomach gets used and those calories and previous proteins get used on your muscles.

Lifting wise, work major groups. Chest, legs. back. Dont use that many dumbbells so youre not straining as much with stabalizer muscles. Work of large muscle groups will also jump-start your body into producing more natural growth harmone.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Does hitting my ballbags count as cardio? Or is that more like working out my love muscles?

:shakehead: :shakehead: