Ask an Aussie...

Hoblow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little known fact, Dingo's are not Australian they have in fact originated and migrated from PNG within the last 10,000 years.

Also they are ALL muts, there is not one pure bred Dingo in Australia.

I thought Fraser Island still held pure dingoes............? Although they did maul some people kindof recently there, so maybe they shot them all

The fosters that's exported is made to a different recipe than the fosters that's old locally. Ther local brew is horrible. So no, it's not australian for beer.

As for paul hogan, nobody knows.

A little fact I just remembered for the locals. My ex-girlfriends dad used to run breweries for CUB and he told me once that Fosters is basically a bad batch of Crown lager. He told me never to explain it to anybody like that, but it's the truth. They both use the same recipes, temperatures and so on to brew them, but crownies have to meet a much higher quality standard. Any batches that don't meet that standard become fosters.

why are there so many of you in london?

Because it is quite easy for Australians to get either a working visa or a heritage visa for the UK, all you have to do for the working visa is have 7g's and not have committed major crimes like killed someone. For the Heritage visa you need a grandparent to have been born there.

I myself was recently in London, but I left because it is a cold, dark shit hole.

dude i wouldn't care if someone called me a pussy for not drinking piss.

thats just me though.

Well somtimes I can be a little crazy, plus I heard about some Indian dignatary that swore by drinking a glass of his own piss every morning.

Because it is quite easy for Australians to get either a working visa or a heritage visa for the UK, all you have to do for the working visa is have 7g's and not have committed major crimes like killed someone. For the Heritage visa you need a grandparent to have been born there.

I myself was recently in London, but I left because it is a cold, dark shit hole.

I've never understood why so many people go and stay in London.

Like I said, as far as going and living in another city around the world. London is the easiest one to sort logisticly.

Plus the alure cheap pills and good clubs helps.

The going rate for extacy in a pub is 3 for a fiver, when compared to from $20 to $35 a pop in Australia, If you are that way inclined it starts making perfect sence.

Also a common trap is to travel in Europe using London as a home base, this sounds good in theory untill you realise that you have to start robbing chavs for there coke if you want to get ahead.

I was paying about a grand a month (AUS) for a room the size of a small car in an cheap suburb in the mid west of London. Most Aussies share rooms because accom is so expencive.

because it is the greatest City in europe!!!!

end of story.

I lived cheap there 1300$ aussie amonth shaerd with my girl.

Also a common trap is to travel in Europe using London as a home base, this sounds good in theory untill you realise that you have to start robbing chavs for there coke if you want to get ahead.

you must be joking

I earned 25,000 a year more there than i do for a better job back here.

My grocery bill ws cheaper (go asda) plus I painted weekly using as much molotow as I could carry.

and I still saved in three months enough money to travel eastern europe, Germany, Turkey, tunisia, japan, russia on the way home.

While i was there i travelled once amonth for a weekend and took christmas breaks.

If you can't afford 50 quid for an airfare to amsterdam every few weeks you've gotta geta better job.

If my sponsorship hadn't gotten rejected I'd still be there!!

You must have had a sweet deal, except the paint and pills , nothing else was as cheap as Australia.

As for London being the greatest city in the world. I dissagree completley.

Sydney, New York, Budapest, Copenhagen all shit on London.

You must have had a sweet deal, except the paint and pills , nothing else was as cheap as Australia.

As for London being the greatest city in the world. I dissagree completley.

Sydney, New York, Budapest, Copenhagen all shit on London.

yeah -lied my way into a job I could never get in sydney with my lack of experience!

what's new york like I'm there in august? any tips?

yeah copenhagen was cool

stockholm fucking cool

I had a crap time in Budapest so I didn't regret leaving it!

sorry mate if my previous comment was arude about getting a btter job!

but yeah any tips on NY do tell!

Artist uses penis to paint PM

An Australian painter has gained notoriety by using his penis as a brush to paint a portrait of the Prime Minister.

Tim Patch also used his penis to paint opposition leader Kim Beazley, reports the Sidney Morning Herald.

He unveiled both portraits at the opening of the Sexpo exhibition in Perth.

Mr Patch, from Queensland, admitted his family were a little surprised by his new painting technique.

He said: "My dad is not too impressed. He shook his head and said: "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear"."

The former builder was drawing quick portraits in a market until recently.

"Then I told a friend I could paint with my dick and she was really enthusiastic," he said.

After revealing his talent at a New Year's Eve party, he started sending his penile art pictures to galleries.

"But nobody really wanted to know until I sent them to Sexpo and they loved it," he said.

Artist paints with her breasts

An Australian woman has become famous for her ability to paint with her breasts

Di Peel's first canvas sold for £5, her second for £10 and she's now busy with an order for 10 at £40 each.

The mother of two, from Tasmania, who is happy to describe herself as a big woman, works at the kitchen table rather than at an easel, reports the Mercury newspaper.

She said: "I either apply the paint to my breasts and lean on to the canvas or apply the paint to the canvas and then lean into it to spread the paint.

"I sign every picture with my nipple."

Di says she has to take a shower ever time she changes colours and uses canvases because drawing paper tends to slide around the table.

Commenting on her work, she added: "They are more like abstract flowers. But my latest piece, people say, looks like the Earth from space. My son named it Earthquake, because he thinks it looks like an earthquake."