The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread

jazztechno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont make me post ur shit, u obviously dont know what you are talking about, just becuase someone takes some wack letters and adds a shit load of extra crap and makes it all colorful does not mean that it is good, graff is about letters, and without good simple letters, your wildstyle will look like shit, kids try to do these complicated wildstyle pieces when they cant even draw good looking simple letters, i can read it, and the letters are fucking horrible.

Forgive me not all of us are as skilled as you. Your right man your letters are awesome and my style blows. Whatever will shut you the fuck up man. Honestly man grow the fuck up and show some people respect.

I'd exchange, but I'm a toy. Cause I mean, you know, that one REALLY bad two letter without shadow and shit is EVERYTHING that I've ever done, right?

By the way: I've only started trying throwies this month, and I have a decent grasp on mine. I might not be as good as you, but I can guarentee that I was a tagger before you knew how to use a spray can =D

But yes. ANYONE UP FOR AN EXCHANGE?!

anger made a valid point, you have no letters... I hate when artfag's try and act like they know what up with graff...

Archived