so i gotta new car...

Jake Stevens

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
who needs a car in ireland? the dart' date=' if not on strike, takes you everywhere you need to go[/quote']

do you know the dart route?? its shit yeah its quick but wat if i want to go to the west of dublin get a bus to the city then get one to the west? i think i will jus use the car!

my mate owns a garage so he gettin my car service cheap so its all good! i jus gotta keep it clean!!

They almost blew up my uncle's van when we went to Ulster once... I guess he had to pay some business license thing, I don't really know, I just rode up and walked around town while he did his thing but, when we met up again about 45 minutes later there was a net over the van and they were fixing to blow it sky high... turns out uncle Ron parked in a restrticted spot but... after much negotiation and showing of papers they ended up not blowing it up and we headded back to Westport...

They almost blew up my uncle's van when we went to Ulster once... I guess he had to pay some business license thing' date=' I don't really know, I just rode up and walked around town while he did his thing but, when we met up again about 45 minutes later there was a net over the van and they were fixing to blow it sky high... turns out uncle Ron parked in a restrticted spot but... after much negotiation and showing of papers they ended up not blowing it up and we headded back to Westport...[/quote']

damn... and I thought they were bad about parking violations here :haha:

I had a honda accord for my 1st car.

Flipped it a week later.

Have had fords ever since.

Something alawys goes wrong with them, I'll never by another ford again.

Congrats on your new, nicely made car.

no offense..

but if there is one thing i've learned about cars,

it's usually the owners fault.

some shit just does go wrong, but thats why they do recalls.

this is a holden astra

howard-car-27.jpg

Opel and Holden must be owned by gen motors or whatever the ford company is or some shit

opel is in ireland and most other european countries.. in the uk they have the same cars but they called vauxhall.. so they most be owned by the one company..

got a new radio in it today and gettin these wheels

rvrii.jpg

they are only 200euro form my mate so... i think they'll do..